wtf: new job

im looking for a outdoor summer job, land scaping pretty much anything out doors

this is not another one of those threads where people are like i want a automotive job but im still in high school. i am sick of working in a pizzeria and need a change. the place i work at now is owned by my good friends dad and i get treated differently than everyone else because my buddy does not want the other employees to think im getting “special treatment” with i usually get the short end of the stick. I have been working in a resturant since i was 14 i first started out at jacobis and became manager then left for more money then when to my current job. i am not afraid of long hours aka 7 till dark, i am willing to take a pay cut if need be, i just need a change

Apply at your towns parks or highway dept for a seasonal job. Cut grass, pick up trash, drive around and sleep. If you can do 2 out of the 4 then they will most likely hire you. Then after 6 months you can collect un-employment just like 90% of the seasonal town workers.

im not lazy like that but im sure i could learn