WTF Old People

So I go to the park this afternoon to go fishing for a bit and play around with my camera. Im leaving just going thru the park and an old man in a Cadillac coming the other way with his hand out of his car waiving it up and down like he’s dribbling an invisible basketball.
Im like what the hell is he doing, then he passes me and yells out “slow down!” in a mean old man voice. I look at my speedo and Im right under 20mph (15mph zone).
Fuck this! I turn around and tail his ass at 15mph waiving and doing the invisible basketball dribbling hand motion like I’m listening to some tight beats but I was only listening to Paula Abdul “straight up” (awesome song). Meanwhile he’s cursing and yelling for me to slow down and shaking his fist in the air while im waiving back and smiling. We got to the main rd. and went our seperate ways.

god, thats the best

i remember a few years back i was driving in the village and an old man riding his bike yelled at me “SLOW DOWN!!!” i looked at my spedo and i was doing exactly 30 in a 30 mph zone

lol

On boston st road (45mph) there was an old fart in a caprice…doing maybee 30. So I passed him and while I was passing him he flipped me the bird and laid on his horn. haha.

Right after this a cop pulled him over and wrote him 4 tickets.
Then he posted a thread about it on Nyspeed, claiming Police brutality or some stupid crap. haha
:beer2:

1,295 posts and finally we have a winner!! :bigblap:

You deserve the beer at the bottom, and I am even going to give you + karma!

Congrats Just Karter

i had an old man walking his dog scream and wave the fist of death at me…i looked down only to see a whopping 17 mph in a 35. Loud V8 > stupid old people.

i had a woman yell at me in east aurora once. i accelerated from a stop sign (got up to 23mph in a 30) and this woman yells “slow down!” i hit the breaks, put it in reverse.
“what did you say to me?”
“i said slow down!”
“i was going 23 in a 30.”
“well, it sounded a lot faster than that.”
“perfect.” pulls away