WTF Polamalu injured?

link

Polamalu injured in practice – now ‘probable’ for Super Bowl
Thursday, February 02, 2006

By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

All-Pro safety Troy Polamalu left the Steelers practice today after his ankle was injured. Coach Bill Cowher listed him as probable to play in Sunday’s Super Bowl against Seattle.

Cowher told the assigned pool reporter that he “tweaked” the ankle. No other information was available.

A player listed as probable on the injured list officially means he has a 75 percent chance of playing in that week’s game.

Fullback Dan Kreider (knee) and defensive end Travis Kirschke (groin) also did not practice today and remain questionable for Sunday’s game. Linebacker James Harrison (ankle) is probable. He also did not practice today.

:frowning:

we’re playing mind games with Seattle

i heard he lost his leg in a freak gasoline fight! OH NOES!

lol

30,000 reporters are all fighting each other for a story in Detroit, so you get all the bullshit !

and troy had to be listed as ‘probable’ because he did not practice (rules are rules)

fuck the media!

mind games so thats all that needs to be said.

exactly…if he got a papercut & didn’t practice then they have to list it.

i wouldn’t worry

Even if Troy doesn’t play (knock on wood) we will still win. End of story.

troy is a warrior and will play with a broken leg like the old steelers did!!!

FYI-we do need him to play…he is our main defense against the seattle receivers…mike logan is no troy I am sorry!!! I know he is from around here but incomparable!!!

he just bought a house near me

its the fuckin superbowl, you gotta be near death to be kept out. Dwite white came out of the hospital with pnemonia to play SB IX and went right back after the game. troy is playin no matter what and so is krieder.

How about Porter gettin amped up by talking trash on that TE of the Hawks?? HAHAHA :beer:

2 more days :steelers:

porter needs to shut his face. pickin on a nerd sometimes gives them nerd strength. joey would have played special teams in the 90’s . win the game, talk all you want.