WTF random ebay find

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___Eunos-Cosmo-20B-twin-turbo-Mazda-nice-rare-not-rx7-rx8_W0QQitemZ140288372924QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item140288372924&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A2|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Between learning this car even exists, and the McDonalds thread, NYSpeed has taught me a lot today. I should probably just sign off before the stupid people wake up and start posting.

wow
zany.

lol at the climate control cover.

Learn something new every day. What a quirky thing that is.

There’s your source for any time you see a 3 rotor RX-7. Those 20B’s can put up some great numbers, but the swap is pretty expensive. Pimp ride nonetheless, I just wish they made them in manual. I believe every one made were all auto’s.

ugh that eunos cosmos is sooo hot. Twin turbo 3 rotor, touch screen climate control settings, rear bucket seats. I should sell the scooby buy this and drop the engine into the fd :smiley:

Looks ALOT like the Buick reatta

mickey Ds thread??? link

the rear end has a s2000/K1 attack kinda sorta thing going on

ive seen them before… but never seen one for sale on this side of the pond…and for such a cheap price… its almost worth it to snag that for the motor itself

beat me to it!

I would but it just to look at it.

I really like the looks of it.

Depending what pond your talking about, this is still in canada and would prolly take some negotiating to even try and register it.
on the other hand it would be an awsome car for the motor and maybe some odds and end parts, plus you could proably sell alot of the stuff out of it to other enthusiast after stealin the motor? ? ?

just my two cents?

LOVE the styling :tup: nice looking car, nice powertrain too

At first I was like: Why is the passenger seat so beat up? Then I was like: Oh, it’s a RHD. Then I LOL’d

One misconception is that all eunos’ were 3 rotor TT which isn’t true. They made then in v6s too and those are a lot more common. This car is soooo amazing for the price haha. I want that motor sooo bad =\