widebooty rb swapped 3rd gen rx7 "rb7"

At least he got rid of the unreliable rotary looks good

http://www.tunerlifestyletv.com/index.php?option=com_seyret&task=videodirectlink&Itemid=73&id=87

That’s fucking awesome. The video however is fucking horrible. I hate car videos with music…could barely hear the engine…

I’d like to see an in-car video without music.

Old?

Never seen it…

nice mild wide body on it to

I lol’d. Yeah, true though. Fuck music in car videos. How about we hear just the car?

people just dont seen to get it i totally agree,leave the music out or at least edit it when doing runs or reving up the motor

looks like an rb25, u`d think that some1 doing a swap in that chassis would have thrown in the rb26 tho…

whomp whomp

Front wheel fitment is garbage.

Rear is nice.

I’ll never fit in that car but god are they sexy!

Looks nice, needs a drop the wheel gap/fitment uhhhg.

Wow, Thats a SICK car. RX7’s are so nice, I wish I had one :frowning:

Fucking gay.

Why couldint he just a 20B swap?

Rotaries are the only engine that make me cream my pants, sound wise.

cause one swap costs 10k, and one costs 40k?

They also make you empty your wallets.

20B does not cost 40 grand, rofl. You can pick them up alllll day in the 3-4k USD range. Personally after driving one, I prefer the LS1 swapped variant, but that’s just me.

nothing sounds better then a bridgported rotary plus they they run a pre-mix so the exhaust seems good that guy shoulda stuck with the rotary even thought there $$$$

i want to swap a ls1 in so u guys can tell me its not jdm

mmmm…pure sexxxxx

they do sound nice, rev nice, and can make tons of power but they are also loud and very very unreliable…
its known that the best chassiss came with weak motors/drivetrains and vice versa the the best motors/drivetrains came in underserved chassiss

supra mad heavy=2jzgte
r35 skyline=weak sauce tranny
350z good handling also=shit motor
miata great handling=underpowered
nsx= same as miata
to name a few…to get the ultimate car you must spend big dollars