WTF!?! Sam Adams got cut **LINK**

The Bills should be atleast $10 million under the cap if they release Moulds as well…I agree Milloy has been a bust…Cambell can block but thats about it…Adams still can be a dominant force at a decent price…but we did save $3.5 million by cutting him and now can pursue other Free Agent options.

No big loss losing Adams, other than his weight. As Marv said, the key was that the Bills couldnt keep Pat Williams, he was the important part. Adams fell out of favor and didnt do much when he was in there. Hopefully with that extra cap room we’ll snag a rookie + another team’s star castoff bc of this CBA problem they are all having

You are smoking crack, Lawyer Milloy was your second leading tackler on defense.

The way the bills were playing, put any player in that position and they will be the second leading tackler. If he would have stopped some balls from being caught he wouldn’t have had so many tackles either.

sam adams has a funny biography photo

I dunno, I watched some Bills games, and the blown coverages that I could see weren’t on Milloy. At any rate, maybe McGee will be moved into a starting position. He’s better value for the $$$ anyway. They will just have to find someone else to return kicks.

wow - I can’t believe they cut milloy. He’ll have a job with another team by the end of the week.