WTF!?! Sam Adams got cut **LINK**

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2349818

our run defense has just gotten weaker

grrreeaattt

they better pull something on drsft day

This gives more weight to what everyone is projecting about Haloti Ngata

ngata will prolly be ours but vernon davis (TE) from maryland would be a excellent pick…but we need to address the d-line in the draft

The o-line also needs addressing as it has for the last 7 years.

Has Jim Kelly been gone THAT long? lol

OT: I originally thought this was about beer for a second. haha

haha so did I.

reading about this makes me sick. i think marv might be showing early cases of dementia. i mean, sure all white defensive ends we have are alright, but we need some real meat in the middle. as someone said, i hope we pull some draft day miracles

I dunno. How long has it been? Todd Collins, The guy who didn’t read the play book - cant think of his name, Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, Drew Bledsoe, JP Losman

Maybe its been 5 years.

EDIT: OMG Kelly’s last season was '96.
:jawdrop:

It’s all about the cap people. In case you haven’t noticed, the CBA looks all about dead, and if they don’t fix it by Friday, you are looking at a cap free season which means the salary cap ceiling stays static. Teams will be unloading MANY marquis names to aleviate cap room if the CBA doesn’t get done. From the looks of it, the CBA won’t get done on time and the Redskins, Jets, Raiders, and a few other teams will be dumping star players left, right, and center.

Mark Campbell
Lawyer Milloy

have been cut as of 5pm

I dont see any big losses yet…as big as Sam was…the bills got ran over literally.

In fact they could cut both qb’s, Reed, Fletcher, and Lindell and I don’t think they are losing anything

lindell had a great season, and without fletcher the defense would have a serious hole to fill

they cut Milloy too? eh…he chases the money. Decent player though. Maybe Marv is looking for some rookie defense guys so he can get under the salary cap. I hate that thing already.

Fletcher is past his prime and there are a TON of quality LBs in the draft and free agency. Lindell had a good season but on the whole he is not strong beyond 40 yards, and with an offense that stalls in the redzone constantly, I think they would be better suited with a big leg kicker.

dam i thought someone cut sam adams i was nervous cuz he has a good beer

Sam Adams BEER = :tup:

Sam Adams PLAYER = :shrug:

with the cut of milloy…it makes me wonder if they will select michael huff from texas…he was a monster at strong safety for the horns this season…what also makes this interesting is that brenston buckner from the panthers got canned…a solid run stuffin DT…maybe could come here cheaper than adams

yea you have to wonder the direction the bills will take with their top 1&2 round picks in the draft, it seems that they have a lot of holes to fill

Where did you read/hear this???

^channel 2 news

Milloy= sucked since he showed up (had the one good game, his first, against New England, after that he blew)
Campbell= expendable
Adams= fat and lazy, didn’t do anything this past year…