WTF: Shooting spree at virgina tech

Damn it keeps going up thats sad, that just means people are suffering :-/

:frowning:

saying that the kid just had a 9mm hand gun.

Quite honestly, thats exactly what I was thinking. How the fuck does it take 2 hours to respond to a SHOOTING in a semi quiet town.

According to the evening news the gun he was

“capable of firing a round every time the trigger was pulled”

:eek:

+1. I could understand “where did he go” “who is he” but when its a 2 hour lapse thats pretty harsh that cost lots of people their lives.

Enrollment for VT next year… down 87%

It was on the news live before they were even notified that is just sad.

I dont get it, The first shooting was at 7am, Then this rampage like 3 hours later, WHERE AND WHAT were the Police doing all that time???

The annual VPD Dunkin Donuts get together at 8am… nobody ever misses it.

and how don’t they know wether or not he was a student of the school?

Ill be 45 min away from the shooting in a few weeks for a part II for chesterfield county sheriffs… makes me want to get the job even more.

I garentee if UB believed that an isolated shooting had occurred in one of it’s dorms, NO classes would be canceled.

lol truth.

lol when ECC North had that shooting a few years back they didnt cancel classes let alone even tell us it happened

Both republicans and democrats will make $$… Sorry i’m a Moore supporter.

What do you want them to do after a few hours, honestly. It’s not magic where they know a ton of information just by taking a quick peek.

you dont need a ton of information, theres a FUCKING SHOOTING ON A COLLEGE CAMPUS, SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN, SO HE CANT RAMPAGE A SECOND TIME AND CATCH THE FUCKING ASSHOLE

Not pulling an newman.

very very fucked up:tdown:, what is this world coming to today??

i think what everyone is getting at is reporters shouldnt be humping the police when they know theirs no info yet

moore is pro gun retards, just anti auto smg’s

big diff

and would have made a dif. here, just a skilled shooter on a mission

I bet if a girl was raped there would have been 19 cops beating his ass to the pavement in about 6 minutes and have a sperm test to prove it was him in another 10.