WTF Shop or welders to install duals

Hey,

I’m looking to get this done on my lt1, except with Super44’s.
The piping will be 3 inch, and only band clamps holding the whole assembly to the headers. The headers are also Pacesetters.

I know Mufflerman is the place to go on Military, but I’m located at Sheriden and Transit, which is a bit too far to run open headers. lol

Does anybody know where to go around Williamsville? Or any welders here looking to make some extra bucks and a case of beer?

if someone didnt steal mine id do it

good luck getting mufflerman to do that without cats.

just sayin, they’ve always been cool with me over the last ~10 yrs, but last two cars I took there i caught a lil flak about installing piping with lack of cats

Yeah, they’ve been doing that lately. Mainly because of people getting it done, not knowing they might have legal or inspection issues with it, and complain, “they didn’t know.”

My old man is cool with them, and actually sends them exhaust parts all the time.

Only problem is, thats a 10 mile open header run!

I’ll drive it down there for you. No big deal.

:lol: I did this setup…you hit everything with the mufflers :tup:

Lol, my headers are lower than the mufflers would be. I can’t wait!

I had Magnaflow 4x9s it was quiet…If i had to do it all over Moroso spiralflows

I think I may just bite the bullet, and have Midas by my house do it. I dno if I feel like getting that autozone type of service.

I had 4x9s too and it sounded amazing. But that setup plus my Pro-Kit’d car = me banging and clunking off every damn thing. Sweet thunders and powersticks sound good too. I’d really recommend not going with a case style muffler even at stock ride height.

It was fun throwing sparks on cruises :tup:

lol… in tuning room “yeah all you really need are a good pair of 4x9’s and you should be alright”

Thanks tc lol

Sweet thunders are very loud…

Moroso Spiral Flows are they way to go if you hate the 4x9s I did a lot of research on this.

Alright. We’ll see what happens in the few months I have left with my car on the road… Who knows, they could be hammererd to shit by winter.

They sound amazing, IMO the best muffler to use at least on an LS1. But they’ve got some size to them and they drag on shit. Better?