wtf should i get

iight im stuck ill have about $1500 to spend on a car for a d/d and a project im stuck btwn a 92 civic hatch ,94ish saab 900s,or a jetta mk2

92 civic hatch :nod

w/e it is… get something reliable.

thing it bout the one im lookin at its beat to shit and needs alot of work to make it street legal and the jetta im lookin at is on ca-va for 1500 i like that but i also like the other 2

+1

1500 is gonna get you one sorry jetta. especially around here. probably floor rot, fender rot, and a beat down 8v. unless you just happen to come across grandmas car thats been in a garage all its life.

u gemme ur opinion it on ca-va i know ur on there its 1500 and its the 92 gl

thats my buddies car, its pretty clean, needs some good suspension on it though, some H&R’s or something…

yea i really like that im tryin to get rid of the jeep so i can buy that i think

At the risk of sounding like a broken record… I’d highly recommend a B13 body style Sentra SE-R even if it’s not on your list.

Reasons are that the engine is pretty reliable, used parts are plentiful, and it’s decently quick and can handle somewhat.

The only major downsides to the car are the well documented fifth gear popout on some old high mileage cars (easy to check for in a test drive), and of course rust in the door jambs / floor boards on NE cars.

Again, something you can check for easily. This shouldn’t be an issue, most $1500 cars will probably have some rust.

For $1500 you can find an SE-R that may need very minor work or not much at all. I check sr20forum.com all the time and the classifieds have quite a few sub $1500 cars that aren’t trash. Lots of cars in the Northeast too.

Just a suggestion.

thanks 1500 is what ill have saved after the jeeps sold id it sold tomorrow (which i hope it does)or with in the next week but i will deff look into a se-r i kinda like em but still its a sentra lol

im gonna have to take the jeep to the port no one will buy it hate to do it but its my last leg right now

is the mk2 your talking about scott’s car? if so, its worth $1,500.

i think im not sure but the jeeps gotta go either to the port or someone buying it ASAP

its a black gl right? has the recaro’s in it. pretty well maintained. i’d buy it as a winter beater if i had the $ now.

i want it bad aslong as i get the money acctually some one just emailed me bout the jeep for 800 so if thats gone i might have to take out a 1000 dollar loan to buy it(as long as i can get a loan)…ill buy it and make it a daily/project

1500…pay one of my bills this month?

lol im glad i still live at home with my parents only bill i got is insurance and my laptop and gas until i graduated college

yes, stay at home, stay at home as long as you can

plan on it plus id like to see ur diesel bill ever month ahahah