WTF Sour Milk - v. Viper Resale?

Probably because it’s not an exotic.

Though the word garbage does come to mind.

Meh, I’m 18. I wouldn’t say no if it was handed to me lol.

id totally still snag a first gen GTS coupe… i have had a soft spot for one for a while… perhaps in a year or 2… i technically could get one now, but wouldnt want to drive a civic HB as a daily with a viper getting 8mpg and never leave me the ability to enjoy the car @ 5 bux a gallon

How does that make sense? The car OUTSOLD its predecessor without seeing a market crash from flodding due to sales- that equals more desireable in my book.

A flooded market does not neccessarily mean “less disireable”. If anything, it equates to MORE desirable, seeing as thee are more of them around, and the prices flow quite steadily by year, ignoring the change in generations- there is no price gap.

For example, there are a LOT more 2003’s than 2002’s… do you see 2002’s selling for more? Nope. They sell for a little less- just as they should. What does that mean? 2003’s are less desireable than 2002’s? hardly- it means they are MORE desireable right now as there are more buyers/owners/cars, and the price is still where is should be in the scheme of things.

Of course, special editions and flagship colors skew the results a tad, but they are easy to separate out.

Ha… I am not going to argue with that… Drama Fucking Central.

LOL. That is all.

There cant ever be a Viper thread without this guy throwing in his hate.

I love the fact that its an 8liter lol… ridiculous

LOL… is it sad that I am looking forward to summer so I can drive my car and SAVE money on gas?

SRT-8 Truck FTL [on gas mileage that is…hahaha]

Wait, did you just post something without specifically bashing anyone or anything?

I am confused as hell now…

Well…

I did die laughing when I read this … Dodge Viper - Wikipedia

Best Night Club Car of 2007, Gaywheels.com[10]

I guess its fitting the stereotype …

http://www.gaywheels.com/gaywheels_picks_the_best_of_20.htm

Best Night Club Car: Dodge Viper SRT10
With its 600-horsepower V-10 snarling as you glide up to the club, the Viper is just rough enough around the edges to avoid the “pretty-boy” Porsche stigma, yet sharp enough to turn even Tim Gunn’s stylish silver head.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL, thats more like it.

I dont want to know how or why you found that though.

Looking for a new ride?

I didn’t want to let you down.

I have always loved vipers but coupe>roadster!

To each his own- but I wouldnt own a coupe without a roadster already in the garage anymore!

VIPERHATE!

DANSAFGGT!

OMGLOLWTFBBQ!

IWOULDBUYAVETTE!

IKNOWEVERYTHINGANDMYOPINIONISALLTHATCOUNTS!

he should talk, look what he drives.

fucking german shit.

:slight_smile:

Old crappy german shit at that :io:

Still love the GTS coupes most of all. That is technically the second-gen Viper, correct?

Yep

i thought vipers were cool once

then i turned 15 :wink: