WTF v Half Time Show

That makes sense. It was a 4 year old who made the decision to use the BEP in the first place.

Didn’t think the BEP were great but I thought it was a big step to get away from geriatric all-male halftime shows ever since Janet Jackson…

Christina A is disgusting and that only made me hate her more. Didn’t think that was possible after her “I don’t sleep with white guys” speech

x2

Bit of an exaggeration, but she is still nasty. I would rather fat Christina over her lol

HOLY SHIT!!! I didn’t listen to the nation anthem and I only saw a pic of the singer for a second, but that was Christina Augliera??? HOLY FUCK I didn’t even recgonize her. She was such a hott whory piece of ass, damn shame

This years superbowl = total fail

Everything but the football sucked… and yes i would rather have old school bands who atleast deserve to call them self musicians than 4 retards who can’t sing/rap/play an instrument yet call them selves a music group… and a supposedly talented one at that!

And mad lawls at christina for fucking up the lyrics, than taking so much time they rushed her over the earpiece to hurry up cause the f-18’s were flying overhead lol…

The Super Bowl is a global spectacle. The group they pick should have done something relevant in the past decade or so. Prince, The Who, McCartney were terrible and reduce people’s goodwill toward them fom when they were relevant.

Wow I missed the anthem but wow she got big.

Fergie’s face is busted but I still would love to lick chocolate syrup from her abs.

some one post a photo of her fat last night because I just don’t see it.

LOL @ youtube comments…

Fucking fail, get back in the kitchen bitch

i found the fly over funny becasue… its a dome and it was closed lol

atleast they could hear it?^^

AT LEAST SHE DIDNT DO THIS AGAIN

http://cm1.theinsider.com/thumbnail/342/500/cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/456/38/6a00d834fd7f7353ef0115708d35de970b-pi.jpg

lol it would have been more entertaining for sure.

Ehhh, half of this site has a leaking vagina.

nah most of the pittspeeders pussied out :slight_smile:

I thought it was a fine Superbowl. The game was good, the BEP weren’t bad at all. The audio was kind of messed up, but that’s not their fault. The visual was really neat, Usher was a surprise, and they did a good mix of songs.

And Christina didn’t look that bad! Everyone turns into followers and critics following big events :lol:

Mark,

Do you have ears?