WTF v Half Time Show

Is it me or is the audio people for this halftime show getting fired tomorrow?

The visuals of the show are pretty impressive but holy crap the audio is horrible.

You can’t make a shit group sound good. They should just have Fergie finger blast herself for the whole halftime show

Ya I guess a group built on new electronic beats and synthesized audio shouldn’t be on stage performing by themselves. Not sure what the Slash/Fergie pole dancing around him was for either.

Awful

i sorta enjoyed it. i think. better then that hippie/rock shit they have every year ever since the janet jackson incident.

Glad I don’t want football.

I like the BEP. I just thought it was a very poor production on how they sounded.

sounded like shit… there are hundreds of thousands of twitter posts on this… lol

pretty sure it sucks because BEP is one of the worst products on the market. Massive sell-outs, over produced, over-hyped, under talented.

never seen live-autotune before…

Fergie BUTCHERED Sweet Child O mine… what a fucking massacre.

Usher almost saved the day by jumping over will i am and landing the splits… isnt dude in his 30’s? that was nuts…

I don’t think you could have expected anything other than how terrible it was ever since they announced it would be BEP.

Lack of pocket squares contributed to this year’s lack of entertainment value.

Worst Superbowl ever. Glad I like hockey way better.

slash was sweet.

Hahah, BEP is awful. Fergie is an ugly man, and all Usher said was OH OH OH OOH OOOHH OOH OH HH OHHH.

She is not the hottest thing out there but still a far cry from being an ugly man.

Next year: Lady Gaga

i didnt watch it, heard christina missed a whole bar of words in the national anthem and messed up the remaining words badly too.

many lolz

Should be considered an act of treason. What a disgrace.

That was brutal. They didn’t get paid to do the halftime show… which is still too much.

Christina was a total embarrassment, and not just because she got fat.

Go put “what happened to christina aguilera” on google. “'s face” is the top search suggestion. 1242

My 4 year old loved the glow stick people half time show.

I still would.