WTF

yupp i did not back it up therefore I didnt do it. I only got into a car accident once and did not back it up therefore there is no dent on my car.

im not sayin u didnt do it fatty, im sayin u did it once and ur sayin u would break a domestics heart when ur barley into the 13s.

you dont pay attention.

touge…

I was talking about the integra.

wtf stupid ass? u eatin ur brain again ur soo hungry?

no pulling my eyes out because your so goddamn retarded.

you forgot Dan’s birthcontrol is making him act all weird and causing him to gain all that weight

and dan without bacing the slip up its not offical only cause PRP could of had a fluke now if you would of got a chance to back it up then you would be what it was

at this point dan im sayin u dont have room to talk for anybody cause u ran a 13.999999999999

this makes no sense

now im talking about you being dumb and what my quote was about

and now ur brain is being eatin

ok quik has spoken time take the ear plugs out.

dan u fucking fag u ruined my thread…god damn it ur “ferrari” is not coming to atco if we go :madfawk:

:kekegay: :booty: :rant: :fart: :3some: :jerkit: :hitit: :wtf: :crying: :sex: :greddy: :1320: :moon: :blanyer: :hs: :x: :eek2:

this just proves u r a huge homo

how about you actually get time in noob before you try to even speak up

try making a post without gay,fag or homo in the sentance.

One day ill be at quik status :kekegay:

Try making a post without slow or taco or my car’s faster in it then u can talk…

Hi

sorry that will never happen your just too fat, its impossible for me to weight in at 280 and only be 5’9"

:bigthumb:

yah maybe I wont be living at home @ 30 ethier :kekegay:

well when I mention slow it usually has to do with you… and I am not talking about your vehicle. :kekegay: and I really like tacos.