WTF

So, ive been trying to get my 89 turbo Supra, to run for quite a while now, recently i figured it may be a timing problem, since it has a rebuilt head, but was never “Garanteed” to be put back in time, well just happened to take out the spark plugs, and i think the first three were soaked in coolant, so i looked down and theres a lake of coolant inside the cylinder, so my guess is the headgasket by the waterjacket blew, so now i have two choices, i can either tear down the head, fix the h/g, or… i can sell the project and the parts car, and just save up a little bit an get an already running, clean mk3. i know nobody wants to buy these cars,lol but i do. idk :doh:

well I said before Sean those cars are notorious for that . Also to get the type o power you want outta the car there is only one way .its plain and simple drop an Ls1 in it.

i would, but like i said i would do that but for this one i just wanna stay toyota, lol, my next project will be v8 lol, i told you 500 stroker in a 70 duster, that will make up for this project

Your trying to modify a Toyota aka “the never ending project”. It’s always going to be broken. Just save yourself time and money LS1 that car. You’ll never look back again.

yup LSX it

Its an easy decision. Will you ever be happy with how “clean” the car is now? It is difficult and expensive to turn an abused beater into something nice. If its to costly, then sell it and go another route.

I have seen pictures of that car lol… just get another one… MKIII’s are super easy to find because there all blown up.

What?? a broken toyota?? never seen one of those…

I have a few

Well as of today, i have figured out what im gonna do, im going to sell/scrap the car, and start on the Duster Project, lol P.S. Thanks Joe…Showin me the way too V8…lol