WTF

:hay:

you said yourself it was a volunteer thing…not a career…so just think of it as another hobby you’ve grown out of. It’s not the end of the world and you know it, it’s not what you were going to do for a living, if anything it would just interfere with your real future/career path.

you’re obviously upset initially but it’ll pass…every widowed person in the world faces an immediate time of wanting to drink themselves to death, go into serious depression, contemplate suicide…etc etc…and they usually if not most of the time get over it…and i’d say the situation of the widow is much worse than yours.

take your time to mourn your loss, that’s understandable and you deserve that time to get better…hell go out and drink and have fun, have a good cry, pick up some bar slut, etc…whatever helps you forget about bad things…but not in excess…that’s the key, is to keep yourself in check.

just take comfort in knowing that time heals EVERYTHING…so give it time, and you’ll be fine.

PM me for coping strategies…i’m not going to make public free of cost for all these potential future depressive weirdo’s the advice that i spend $100,000 being educated on so that i could sell it…not give it away.