WTF...

So let me explain a little bit here on my situation. My Audi is down and It’s too cold to go outside and fix it. There’s no way I’m laying on the cold pavement and pulling the transfer case. So I’m carless.

Now my girl, I normally just car pool with her to work. Which is fine because we live together and we’re both working the same hours and near by each other. But I took Friday off and I opted to watch the kid instead of having her drop him off at my moms. So I was at home and everything was all good untill about 1pm. I got a call from my boss and he needed me in. I work at Burger King in the mall, so I told him I really can’t but if I must I’ll have to ride my motorcycle in and it’s 20*F outside. He said it would really mean alot and mean I might be eligalbe for management come my 6 month review. So I told him sure.

Now I have a problem, I have my son. He’s 2.5 yrs old and just a bundle, but I have no way to have someone watch him. I forgot about this detail. So with no options left I get out his old broken car seat and fix the buckles with some duct tape. Then I strap it to my bike and set him up in it. I didn’t have a helmet that fit him so I just used a towel and some tape and secured him to the carseat with that. He was snug as a bug so I put a towel over the carseat and jumped on it. I set off to my moms to drop off my son about 5 miles away. Really just a few turns down the road but it was snowing and cold as ####. I was about 3 miles to her house and I got pulled over. Freakin arrested for child endangerment and now they won’t give my bike back. I just bought it in april. It’s a 02R6 and it means the world to me. They said they’re holding it till court to display to the prosucuter and people how unsafe I was with the car seat duct taped and bungied to the bike.

I think it was really secure and I had him bundled up and me being on the bike blocked the wind.

My girl want’s to kill me and she’s all worried about our kid getting taken away. Right now they’re making him stay with my mom untill court.

How do you think I could get my bike back? I’m leaving on Wednesday for bikeweek.

This is BS.

LOL* Found this on another forum…

rofl id be more worried about gettin the kid bak then bike wtf. he should go to jail if he thinks the bike is more important then his kid.

hahaha

wow.

i started to read that and im like “its gonna suck when i have to hunt down audisniper and off him for being a fawking fool”…haha

linky?

EDIT: damnit i just noticed you posted you found this in a diff forum…

lol thats some fucked up shit

Not nearly as funny when you admit it wasn’t you.

omfg

i :roflol:

but now that i think about it… thats just pathetic

Like most people here i was ready to tell you that you are the biggest asshole ever

then i read: “LOL* Found this on another forum…”

Funny shit, i hope that asshole loses the kid.

lol reminds me of the “rust” joke

I get out his old broken car seat and fix the buckles with some duct tape. Then I strap it to my bike and set him up in it. I didn’t have a helmet that fit him so I just used a towel and some tape and secured him to the carseat with that.

Really just a few turns down the road but it was snowing and cold as ####.

How do you think I could get my bike back? I’m leaving on Wednesday for bikeweek.

This is BS.

it’s bs alright :cjerk:

Wow. Glad that the guy got arrested. Maybe there is some justice in the world. Lets count how many people were wanting to hunt you down and beat you halfway through the post.

I think I’m number 3.

hahahahah

no fucking way that’s real.

I want to strap that guy to his bike and send him over the falls.

My first reaction was “Audi sniper works at Burger King?”

Never underestimate the limitless ability of human stupidity.

yep

Ding! The fries are done.

Part II is the best…

I’ve never dropped my bike. I would never put my child in danger. And for those of you knocking my job, don’t laugh. I had a great job a few years back. I was working with computers in a decent environment and it all flipped. I was in jail for some shit I did at a car dealeer shit. That two weeks I was out of work, I got canned because they don’t take employes with violent crimes in their background.

Now I work at Bk. It’s not the best but it’s good hourly wage and if I make management I’ll have benifits for my kid.

My girl’s pretty mad right now, she’s been drinkin all day am I’m just kind chillin in the basement. She was crying all morning and being a bitch. Anyways, my mom has my kid and it’s considered protective custody so I’m not that worried. Wost case they have her take custody of my son. Which isn’t that bad. She didn’t come pick him up because the bus doesn’t run this direction untill 3pm. So she’d have to wait all that time at the bus stop.

Anyways, I talked to my boy, he knows a lawyer that got him out of fleeing and evading charges over the summer. He said he’d hook it up. But I’m leaving Wednesday to go to Daytona beach and wild out. Can’t wait.

Originally Posted by Bigglesworth87
I think you are a Moron. Seriously, you should be locked up so you dont hurt anyone else. I feel sorry for your girl because of her real wise decision to be with you. http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/images/smilies/thumbsdown.gif

If Defiant were to make a come back, this would be the perfect place for him to do it!http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/images/smilies//biggrin.gif

Why feel sorry for my girl? I’ve cheated on her twice and she still won’t leave me. She’s like a leech