WTH: Audio/Video PC Tech kind of guy.

Looking for a AV/PC hardware kind of person.

Duties include:

Management of the laptop loaner pool. (Get the laptop to the Attorney, Re-image when returned etc.)

Technical support of many conference rooms( We have video conferencing links with our remote offices, DVD, VCR, Cable, PCs etc in each room. You must assist the Attorney or visitor with our technology.)

Day to day hardware issues. (Trouble shoot hardware issues, replace PCs as needed, coordinate with Dell warranty issues etc.)

VPN Support ( May include visits to Attorney’s homes for assistance with their home PCs connecting to the firm, etc. MAC experience is a big plus)

Core hours are 8-6. Probably can work 8-4:30 8:30 - 5 and so on. 37.5 hour work week. (The firm throws in 30 minutes for lunch each day) Full time, full benefits etc.

You can see what we are about www.hodgsonruss.com

The down side is you have to work directly with me. The up side is you will be working directly with me. lol

We’re really looking for someone that can hit the ground running. I’ve been here 7 years and love the place. Laid back environment and great people.

If you have questions or want to send a resume, send it to rlevere @ hodgsonruss.com (lose the spaces)

I can’t promise anything here but if you have the right qualifications for the job, you might just get lucky.

Thanks…

EDIT: Answers to some popular questions:

I don’t do the hiring but I would guess the pay is between 30-40k depending on experience. It is also 5 days a week M-F full time and permanent.