WTH: entry level position counting inventory, and general office

I have a position opening up as a Inventory Auditor. You would be responsible to counting inventory in a retail, and warehouse setting. This means you will NEED to be available to travel (NY, PA, and OH).

When you are not out and about, you will be in a local office assisting me with inventory reconciliation, and other tasks.

You must be computer literate, reliable, and easy going.

Like I said, this is an entry level position and will pay between $10 and $12 an hour. Some weeks you will work 40 hours, and others only 20.

PM me if you are interested.

ugh this would kick so much ass if i didn’t have school :frowning:
GL!

make it 60k/yr, salaried, and 20 hrs a week… I’m your man. I’m only giving 1 handjob a week tho.

pm’d

^
you need a 2nd job to pay for that BMW?

yeah, thats not going to work out. you will be required to sit under my desk.

me and mindless << your guys for the job :gotme:

for real this is a great place to work guys … i would recommend this job to anyone … and not just b/c your get to work with john

can i do it part time? i would do it.

if u still need someone end of april ill give u my resume. in school so only could do part time as of right now.

STFU.

I need full time availability, and a person that can be out of town for a couple of days at a time if need be.

squeeze a couple more bucks, and 40/hrs and I’ll do it. Mileage?

Seems like a cake job, with alot less NYSpeed surfing. FTW.

you have to travel to diff states for 12$ an hour?

you don’t have to do anything. keep flipping burgers. that will give you lots of training and experience to move ahead in business.

lol

what is it with kids these days? they think they are going to get some job right out of high school, or college paying them like they worked for GM.

seriously where were you like 2 weeks ago…i just accepted this job sandblasting and I don’t wanna be “that guy” who quits right away. GL filling this.

Pat: All youhave to do is drive, and be able to count. And zer0daze will take you for liquid lunches.

you should be that guy :foilhat:

would the ability to count be a requirement for this position? im good 1-9 but after that im screwed.

$10-12 entry level is good. but for a random number of 20-40 hours its hard to get someone worth while.

how is travel reimbursed? company car? overnights?

is mileage paid to these places? this is not a bad job i barely can type let alone count. I also make more and do less