looking for a job this summer

I was just thinking about what’s out there. Basically I would like something that paid atleast 7 bucks an hour. I’m in college right now so whatever I took on would just be for the summer. But I would like something indoors that was manual labor, maybe something that involved inventory, like working in a stock room or something like that, this kinda lead me to think maybe fedex,ups and so on, or maybe something with cars maybe a tire place.

Anyways, I basically want something high paying 7 bucks at least but would really like something closer to 10 (probably unrealistic) manual labor, indoors. Im just looking for ideas, and please no sexual innuendos this is ontopic.

When can you start?

Unfortunately you aren’t female, so you may not get the job (he’s a sexist pig), but my boss will pay 7 - 8 / hr for someone to sit around and stuff circuit boards all day. 8 - 5 Monday - Thursday, you get off at 3:45 on Friday. You don’t have to know anything about circuit boards, we’ll teach you.

We need someone like ASAP though, so if you don’t get out of school until May, that probably won’t work.

Fed Ex / UPS = manual labor at like $12/hr in their distribution centers, I believe.

Golf courses offer good jobs to students… that would probably be outdside work… but not always…

Thank you for the offer, but yea i dont get out of school for a few months still.

www.put-in-bay.com

you will have the time of your life and make a hell amount of money.

I used to bring in a g a week, working 30 hours a week as a server. it was soooo nice

just watch out for the occasional disease outbreak and you’ll be golden :kekegay:

media works miracles…

1 person got sick that works for the water company… and all the sudden the water is contaminted…

south hills mover :bigthumb: starting at $8.00 and you can become strong and women will love your big muscles like me :rofl:

bump* yah im looking to. I mean its not getting a job thats a problem its just not working in a restaurant again. Once you work restaurants for 8 years of your life it gets old.

^ If you want something 8 - 5 that’s boring and not hard, I’ll ask my boss if he’ll hire a guy to stuff circuit boards.

Yes… well i was a cook and it was for 5-6 years. definately blows

you can get $8 an hour at the hotel here. We will really need clerks soon. Starts at $7.75 or $8.00, i cant remember. Sit on your ass in an air conditioned lobby for 8 hours. There is on property housing too. $75/week deducted from your paycheck and its 4 people to a little house. And you are pretty much guaranteed to hook up with the 2 dozen or so european girls that will be staying there with you. Or I could just hire you as a lifeguard. :rofl:

be a landscaper… that was my funnest job… busted my ass outdoors… but it was nice… desk job makes me fat