Shift 518'ers seeking part time job.

The company i work for is looking for a person to fill a part time position. The basic of the job will be you show up to a home depot in the area and put away the crown molding etc that i have ordered. Somedays it’ll be 2 hours others when theres a big order it could be 6 or 7 but that is unlikely. You get paid by the store. So, if it takes you an hour or 9 its still the same amount. Probably 2 stores a week and i think its 75$ per store. If youre interested pm me i can get you the rest of the info needed. Good for students, extra few bucks a week inbetween another job or classes. Gotta pass the pee pee test.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I got u, bro. Got u.

can this be done at any time of day the store is open?

They like it to be done earlier the better but, if you have a school schedule im sure they can work around it. I pretty much go in whenever i want. Earlier the better, less people in the way etc.

well i have a full time job but am out by 5 everyday lol. So i guess that wouldn’t really be the earlier the better lol

wait this is srs??

…yea?

this on the books?

dude when i first read it i thought you were joking saying they needed to hire someone to restock all the shit you were returning LOL

I put away molding for 7 years. Not a fan.
Death; do you work for Brosco?

Alexandria molding/NSS.

I like my job a lot. I work alone, get paid mileage, paid from when i leave home untill im back, pretty easy going. Im happy with it for now.

any openings?

I need more than a few random hours a day

Thats not bad then.
Low stress is always a plus.

I perfer high stress/risk.

become a fireman then

Took the test and am on the list already

for real?

Yeh. AFD. Not very high on the list really. My cousin Johawk on the other hand. :number1 almost

Do you have any certs?