WTH: May need some side-help (nights) week of 18-22...

OK… so the question is, who knows their ass from a hole in the ground and wants to get paid for working on a Viper or two?

Its very simple… I have more projects than time, and could use an extra pair of hands in the disassembly of a Viper GTS Engine/exhaust/drivetrain. Usually work from 6/7 PM-3/4AM or so. Work is being done in a VERY well lit garage that is air conditioned. Offering 15/hr.

Few simple things;

1. If you dont REALLY know what you are doing, you arent learning now on my customers car. I need capable hands to help, not that I need to look after constantly.

2. If you break something I will probably shoot you, then resuscitate and shoot you again.

3. Hack Artists will be shot on sight.

4. ASSUME NOTHING and ASK if you have a question.

5. If it doesnt come apart, there is a reason. Pick up a hammer only if you want to be beaten with it.

PS- Roots has called a few days in advance, so he gets dibs on time first. Obviously, if I know you/what you can do helps a great deal. 3 people is an option some nights depending what work will be done at that time.

I think I could help you out that week

:wave:me help

and I already signed a check for $5,000 that just needs to be dated if I drop a wrench on it :lolham:

btw this check will bounce

I can only hope you are there again the next time I decide to juggle a head stud over a fender. LMAO!

Noted, will post up more info when it is available. credentials of any type? what have you built/worked on…?

Anyone else as a backup?

[quote=Final GTS;578450]Noted, will post up more info when it is available. credentials of any type? what have you built/worked on…?

I work on school buses during the day

But I do work on cars also on the side. I built my own car and work on many of my friends cars. (mostly Chevys)

:bloated: school buses don’t count, this is SUPER secret research & development Viper stuff

Exactly! :snky:

Well, I can’t say I have much experience working on Vipers.

nope its not, its more like “ding the door, sell your camaro” type of stuff:rofl:

lol, mechanical stuff is mechanical stuff… not to worry. Its not like you have to figure out how it comes apart, I just ask that whoever helps doesnt go “durrrrrrr” when I tell them to take off A,B,C,D and E to get to X,Y, and Z, and then proceeds to ask me how a 3/8 drive ratchet works.

Vipers are high rent vehicles, shouldn’t you at least be paying $20/hr to work on these Dodges

i woudl but i will be in florida all that week, if u still need help when i get back i will PM you, im more then capable

20/hr requires thinking. I am not asking anyone to think… much. I am just asking that they dont think about doing something stupid. Perhaps if it were assembly, I would offer more… but seeing as its “Wrench+bolt = bolt+bag”, I think I’m safe. If you want to pay the 5$ difference, I will take donations. Help your fellow Chevy owner out- he wont mind.

If we lived in Texas, i’d hire messicans for 2$ an hour for this job. If I have to I’ll offer 10+beer to the Canadians. lol

Yup I know mechanical stuff - thats why I offered in the first place.

Just wanted to make sure you knew that I don’t really have experience with Vipers. I’m always down for offering to help out and learn new stuff though.

Monday/Wednesday/Fridays I am pretty free
Tuesday/Thursdays I am working till 10PM

So just let me know…

will do, may need some help the following week too, all depends how I fair on the Orange Monster this week…

I should be set next week between Roots and CrazyLT1

CrazyLT1- send me a PM with your contact info when you get a moment.

yea no problem… do u need help fabricating/welding or is this more of wrenching stuff? and is it BYOT?

For the GTS, all disassemly/assembly, minor fab at the most. It will be a forged/mild heads/cam/Paxton car when all is said and done. I just need to get it all apart in a hurry so I can get shit out where it needs to go… (and get my head-core back! LOL!)

The fab stuff is all on my own car, but I handle all of that myself short of “guide-hands” type stuff where I cant be in two places at once.

Nope, not BYOT… I have every tool needed probably 2x over… and then 10x more of everything else.

we can be pals