WTH: Pizza shop help.UPDATE: 8/17.....

Throw me a Pm about pay and if your still doing that apartment shit. across the street.

Keep in mind he is open until after 1PM tonight and he probably won’t see any messages until tonight or tomorrow.

You could always call 774-1100. Might as well place an order while you are at it. :wink: :lol:

hmm good point.

just talked to him, starting for cooks would be about $8.

Just call the store and do it up

where EXACTLY is this place on GI?

a 22 minute drive time from my house…let me think about it and discuss it with the husband. I may be VERY interested.

Comon Mistero!!! where is your computer at work?!

I was the Kitchen Manager at TGI Fridays McKinley for 2 years, so I’m experienced/knowledgable, but the pay would have to be there and would have to fit into my schedule at Ford.

PM me about what you’re exactly looking for. My brother managed a pizzaria for a few years, so he may want some work outside of his day job at Penn Detroit Diesel.

I’d do it if the money were right. i wouldn’t mind picking up some extra hours. I’ve been at the business that I am currently managing for seven years

Yeah, im living in W.Seneca but if I could get a couple bucks for gas i’d be in any day.

pffft, what do you know :slight_smile:

I have a friend who lives on the island, shes cute, funny, she works at a restaurant (so proper customer service is not an issue) and she may be looking for a job on the island. If you have a number, i’ll send it her way, if not I’ll just tell her to stop in :tup:

hey i could always use extra monet
late night delivery i have not cooking expeirience
and i may also need a GPS

TONIGHT SATURDAY - Derek is by himself and needs someone experienced to help out for tonight. If you can help and are experienced, please call him at 774-1100.

shit i cant tonight, but i do start there tuesday!!!

yay

LOL no calls.Had a buddy show up around 4:30 that answered and did little stuff to help out.I was set to run that bitch by myself or die trying.Had the Vynil guy show up with his 14yr old daughter about the same time and did pretty good except for about a $300hr between 5:30 and 6:30 which blew my $%#^## mind.
Still looking for the RIGHT person to work.Kev should work out good as I’m pretty sure he has a good work ethic and is honest.But still looking for the person that is looking for a job and not just a few hrs after their normal job even tho that might be the best situation if they get out early enough.
D

PM me with hours and wage offer please

14? My guess would not have been close. Glad I was there only to get a slice of pie.
-Ron

yup and believe it or not,her friends are even worse.