WTH: poss. manager for the pizza shop.And how do I hire?

^^^ jam = runs the pizza game

definately a good look.

In 06’, Vote Jam for pizza hut CEO :tup:

Something to think about: A friend of mines’ successful Pizzeria tanked when he let his cousin run it for a summer while he was on an extended vacation. :frowning:

X…

jeez my dad has been running pizzarias for 25 years. Hes 54 years old, and would deffinitely be worth talking to.

PM for details.

:word:

u dont work at grassos do u?

i want some pizza ugh

PMed lmk

I’m gonna talk to my dad. He might not like the drive to GI but he is a slave driver, and fukin redic when it comes to money, details, and honesty. Runs a clean shop, extremely hard worker, and an honest dude.

Run a Records search on him, Go to you local Police station and ask if he/she has any priors.

Also, Although hiring family and friends isnt always the best idea, But if ya have no-one to help ya. thats the way to go. Just sucks cause they are always the one(s) that expect ya to understand why they cant make it in or what ever.

If ya need help, My wifes cousin lives on 4th st on the island. They are REAL nice people and I can see if she knows anyone that may need a job and has the experiance.

I’ve ran and was going to open my own pizza shop, But 1.) I cant drive right now, And 2.) I blew all my settlement money on bills and toys, so I couldnt invest into a Shop.

Everything maybe be fine now,But until that day comes(about 5 weeks)I’ll never be 100% sure.either way I’ll need a cpl ppl to work inside and maybe even a driver or 2.Actually getting excited,as I see so many little things that I will do and save/make money.One thing is he pays like $60 a month for a dumpster.I’ll be taking them home or to other properties I own on the Island.
I will be returning the PM’s I’ve received later tonight.
D

I’ll try and make this a little more simpler/clearer.As far as a manager that may not be what is needed.I will be there every day before work to take care of any deliveries,vendors,etc.I will make the dough,sauces,etc that will be needed throught-out the night and enough to carry over to the next day.All I need is for a person to kind of oversee the business while I’m not there.Not sure if that would be considered a manager or not,maybe a hands-on manager?The only manager-like thing might be if a customer comes in to complain or something like that.This business will 100% not fail as all I have to make is $200 a week profit(that’s the same as the last guy paid me in rent)So as long as I trust you and feel you’re doing your best you will have a job for a looooong time.
D

man if only i had a car!, well lets say a Valid license