WTH:Quick exhaust weld

Need a small part welded on my exhaust at the cat,just need the 2 pipes welded together, on the bottom theres a [small] gap from the pipe being dented,thats where the leak is.

buy a sleeve from advance?

id do it but i sold my welder.

Sleeve? That wrap around stuff? Doesn’t work cause without it welded the pipes move a bit and rip it.

muffler man
duct tape

cat gets over 500 degrees.

we have exhaust wrap at advance that seals that shit shut for like 6 bucks its good for 1000*

Take it to muffler man on delaware ave in kenmore. He will probably do it for a few bucks.

Its what I used but once it drys its too brittle since there a tiny bit of play in between the pipes.

Pm me send to the other guy.

that tin wrap? does it work good? cause I have a leak somewhere I wanna patch up

Yup it works nice if you just need to patch a leak on a straight piece.

how bigs the gap and what you payin?

its just pipe to pipe, the one is damaged on the bottom thats why theres a tiny tiny gap. I told the other guy like 15, its nothing hard, so if you want to do it then lmk.

is it in a hard to reach spot? or could i just roll under it with a creeper and weld it up?

Most likely with the creeper,its near the k frame but you can reach the top of it form the engine bay and maybe even get the bottom there also. If you can’t get the bottom and you just eld the top it won’t move and I can wrap it without worrying about it ripping. Lmk if you can do it tomorrow after 5.

i most likely can pm me you number and ill call you when im free tomm and how much are ya paying?