WTH: Who wants to drywall my attic???

I am finishing my dads kitchen and really don’t feel like hanging drywall ever again. I would be willing to pay someone for a day or twos work. I will finishing studding the walls, all electrical, and insulation. All you will need to do is cut and hang drywall, carry it to my attic. I will mud and sand myself. Here are some pics.

man that looks freakishly like my grandmothers attic…woah

that shit would look hott stained with some nice log furniture and one of those ventless fireplaces…give like a cabin feel. put a nice bar up there, that’d be a sweet chill room. unless it’s tiny of course

How do you plan to insulate?

Rolled fiberglass insulation.

I can have my team give you an estimate.
they’d have to work on the weekends tho
itd be 2 people, theyd just split cash.
They do good work.

edit you have a pm for further details

FWIW If you have the extra money, have the attic insulated with Foam, I did it for my house, it’s well worth it.

X…

I would but I already bought it and I will be doing the roof in about five years so all the shake has to be removed which will be sprayed.

Motivational pics…?

When I first looked at the house.

When I moved in.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/x_iliohan/HPIM3016.jpg

A little later

Drywall

Paint

I still have to take pictures of the finished room, but you get the idea.

X…

Nice, looks awesome. I just dont feel like doing it. I just finished my dads kitchen and im sick of it already. Oh well, I think I might just do it and get it done. i have to do my garage after that so i could probably get good at it after all this.

Also, why did you not have baffles behind the insulation for venting? That could create some problems with no ventilation.

It was done to Icynene spec.

What it looks like 2 min. ago.

X…

looks great. I will probably start mine i a few days, I need the weather to break so i can patch a spot on my roof. I will keep my other thread going with updates. If anyone still wants to do it I will throw ya $500.