wth:window tinting??

if you can do it that would be good or point me in the direction
i want quality but dont want to pay a fortune
i want around 35%-45%
2007 eclipse idk if that helps.

thanks

Rainbow … 877-3878 … 1101 military rd, Kenmore ny

dot…

was there twice already this week getting tint done.

what r there prices like?

depends on the car,… call em up, ask for jay, Let him know who you are and that ur from NYSpeed… im sure they will help you out

Yeah just got my MS3 done yesterday by Jay

quality as usual!

IB4TINT

what^^^

just messing without because properly used it is window tint, not tints

people here are just nitpickers

do they have 0%? Underground only has 5 and I want 0 on all my windows and like 40% on the windshield

i use mr. tint at kw. usually hooks me up pretty well, rainbow is too far of a drive for me anyway.

i have a 35% front 5% rear certificate to Mr. Tint

btw 0% all the way around means that no light comes through the window? Why dont you just paint your windows black with paint youll get pulled over just as easy and have a gun drawn on you, tinting your windshield will get you pulled over too jus a lil FYI

mr. tint did my old '97 intrepid really well. i called him about my new car and told him he tinted my old one…but he still quoted me at $160 plus tax. watch how dark you go on those windows though. i had 35% up front and 5% in the rear. i got lit up at 1:30 in the morning near the galleria mall on the thruway by a state trooper who tailgated me for 3 miles before deciding my tint was too dark.

I got a guy who comes to your house to do it. best prices around, no tax or anything gay. will come redo free of charge if anything happens(which only once did he have to redo a window of mine that peeled) and not to mention he does excellent work. Hes done all my cars in the past 8 years and just about everybody I know. pm me if you want his number

Ha, I got pulled over in buffalo, Cop comes up to me and asks for my ID
And I quote
“Your windows are fucking illegal”
me"yes, they are a bit dark"
cop"they’re fucking illegal"
me-" Sorry officer, i’ll remove them right away"
cop-“you better, next time i see you i’ll impound your fucking car and arrest you, have a nice night”

um, legally your allowed to go as dark as you want on your rear window, and if its a 4 door , your allowed to do those little windows that dont do anything as dark as you want, 2 and 4 doors your allowed to have as low as 35%on the rear windows, 75% on the driver and passanger doors which is pretty much stock, and no more than a 3" tinted strip on the window, also side mirrors are not allowed to be tinted or colored other than from the factory.

yea, I get fucked with on the regular for my tints, I don’t really mind i’m used to it. I have a prescription stating all “windshields” on ALL my vehicles can be as dark as I want, for the rest of my life, and I definitely take advantage of it, all my windows are/have been black, on all my cars.

Cops are quite apologetic when they get to my window and realize my tints are for medical reasons.

Got mine %20 on the back/sides and %35 on the fronts. It looks great, is still dark but you can see through the front ok. To be honest, my car doesn’t stand out that much, and I usually don’t drive liked an ass, so I am not too worried about getting pulled over

ah sorry i feel like an ass now sorry man lol

im sure the car looks 2000x better, especially on the fresh white paint… seksi.