Wthire: someone to tow a large truck

:needpic:

I saw it on the news; black, lifted, rims, looked really nice.

yea it was pretty sweet…

My truck has a 22,000lb capacity including it’s own weight, and a 12,000lb towing capacity trailer weight. My truck weighs about 6700lbs. I towed around 8000lbs last weekend with a trailer that had no brakes and the truck took it fine. Also I think his truck (F-250) is really only about 7800-8200lbs with mods plus the trailer weight of around 2500lbs, I’m not worried. Also my truck has the HD towing package, upgraded brakes I think are all that really consists of, and the U-Haul trailers have surge brakes anyway.

alright cool!

I’ll let him know.

um…

1. What is a biodiesel kit? If it is in another aux tank, it might just be veggie oil.

2. My 7.3L Crew Cab Long Bed with 40" tires is about 8,000 lbs. This is from a truck scale. A 60 gallon tank of oil and or bio is about 500 lbs. It is possible that this truck is 9k, but that isn’t very heavy. My title says 5400 lbs.

3. If Justin can’t help, I might be able to. But not in this whiteout.

+1 for not in the whiteout. If it settles down tomorrow, tomorrow evening or any evening is fine with me. I get out of work around 4 normally.

It runs veggie oil sorry. I’m just going by what he says about the truck weight. I know he took it to the truck scale.

The kit he has is all automatic too… its pretty cool, as oppose to his old truck… which my father has now which you had to flip the valves to start the oil when it gets warm enough.

I wanna say he has a 100gallon tank… I could be totally off though

damn that sucks dave’s new truck was pretty fucking nice :frowning:

lemme know if you guys need any help i’m in the neighborhood. don’t think the tribeca can quite tow that much but I can lend a hand if needed.

edit: nevermind… thought this was today. well either way lemme know if you guys need any halp.

Saw it on the news as well.

http://media2.wivb.com//photo/2008/12/21/Scajaquada_20081221094809_320_240.JPG