WTT: Car Audio for Wheels/Rims

omfg…This amp was designed by Robert Zeff for Directed Electronics and is a Class T tri-path amp with multiple power rails. It is essentially the same amp as the Arc 1500D-R (ampguts here for comparison), also designed by Zeff but Directed added an additional impedance mode, top panel controls, BIT Writer interface, and fan controls. Due to it’s multiple impedance modes it has several power configurations.
no crutchfield or copy paste either dick…
225x2 @ 4ohm (high impedance mode), 450x2 @ 2ohm (high impedance mode), 900x1 @ 4ohm bridge (high impedance mode), 150x2 @ 4ohm (low impedance mode), 275x2 @ 2ohm (low impedance mode), 2000x1 @ 2ohm (low impedance mode), Frequency Range: 20hz-20kHz, 24dB slope in mono lowpass operation

I would stick with craigslist.

ill sell for 250 today

Yes he does.

^ ^ ^ He knows his shit too! :number1 ^ ^ ^

and whos to say that i dont?

damn dude every thread your getting beat up on, if i were you id stop logging on

no what sense would that make, im putting something out to see what kind of interest it brings and people have to act like asshats because i didn’t reach their standards in my ad, at least i had pictures unlike some people who dont get ragged on about that…way off topic anyways, nobody wants the system?

do you still have my vx wheels?

yes sir i do actually i just put them in my garage and never touched them yet… lmao let me know if you need/want them pm me if so that way thres no thread drama