WTT: Car Audio for Wheels/Rims

I have a realllyyyy loud system thats worth over 1200 bucks, MTX 9500 12" Sub retails for 450, its a f*ckin beast louder than most systems ive heard…and a nasty 2000 watt amp, this system pounds the lows, im looking to trade for fat 5’s , ls meshies, or anything 4x100 with decent tires.

awesome description of the item. is it blown, stolen?

what amp?

whats the subs operation range(what ohm, high low hz range, max RMS)

does it require use of a SEALED or PORTED box, or possibly a band pass setup??

Die Cast Aluminum Frame Construction for incredible strength and durability
Up to 3000 Watts Max Power Handling for amazing SPL levels with astonishing clarity
Up to 1" Xmax for massive Volume Displacement
Up to 260 oz. magnets that deliver incredible power
High Roll NBR Surround uses FEA optimized roll geometry to maximize excursion without sacrificing cone surface area
Expanded Poly Cone Dust Cap is injection molded, carbon filled, expanded polypropylene with aluminum deposition for dramatically increased stiffness
Stitched Cone for added durability and style
ALDS Asymmetrical Linear Drive System with a flat progressive spider and extended pole piece for smooth, linear, piston like drive
Up to 4" Voice Coils for high power handling and extreme excursion
Industry leading thermal power handling using 428degreeF High Temperature Flat Wound Aluminum Ribbon Wire
Industry leading Spider Plateau Venting cooling system cools at the voice coil

Impedance: Dual 4 ohm
RMS Power: 1,000 Watts
RMS Amplifier Power: 500-1,000 Watts
Sensitivity: 91.00dB
Voice Coil: 4"
Magnet Weight: 260 oz.
Mounting Depth: 9-3/4"
Cut Out Diameter: 11"
Sealed Enclosure Net Volume: 1.0ft3-1.5ft3
Vented Enclosure Net Volume: 1.75ft3
Speaker Displacement: .19ft3
Volume Displacement(SD x XMAX)(in3): 83.89
Tuning Frequency: 35Hz

Directed Amp

Oh shit , he passed the test!

i guarantee i know more about car audio than anyone on this forum besides whitecivic, but anyways…no one has rims???

nobody’s got rims?

It’s called copy and paste.

I wouldn’t push your luck on that one.

There out there, no wants to trade them for what you have.

[quote=Reckone;392516]It’s called copy and paste.

:sHa_rofl::sHa_rofl::sHa_rofl::+1

bold statement, you still didnt tell me what the ideal box is for this unit and what the amplifier is, just crutchfield-esque spec listing.

word, as silly as he is, VOTBLINDUB eats,sleeps and breathes car audio.

AMD IS THE BEST is quite handy with car audio as well, since his uncle is a stereo junky.

these pics look like they were taken in the uni bombers shanty. I’m surprised there’s no one tied up in the backgrounds of any of them.

Potato.

You let your kids play on that floor?

And I may know a thing or two about audio…

my parents were redoing the wood floor in their house, thanks for the disrespect guys…awesome and what better way to get information then directly from the manufacturer…at least im not sitting here and making shit up, (30000w RMS 1500000w MAX) like most people SUB COMES IN A BOX…AND I HAVE INSTALLED MORE STEREO SYSTEMS IN THE PAST 3 YEARS THAN MOST OF YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIFETIME…IRREGARDLESS I NEED RIMS

I’ve installed probably 20-25 setups in a single summer when you were playing with Lego’s, but would never consider myself an audio guru or brag about it. No need to be cocky about shit. And “irregardless” isn’t a word.

dude jeremiah isnt a word

idiot. you are gonna cause your own thread to go from the classifieds to the battlefield. keep it up. im asking you serious questions and you cannot come through with answers and jump on the defensive.

so do you want this thread moved or are you gonna keep your mouth shut and be semi-professional about this??

answer me or this thread is gone, and YES i CAN do that.

Screw the thread, he already barried himself :ban

hahahahahaha

Anyway…

That sub does best in a ported appication

And what directed amp is rated at 2000watts? I was aware of the 2400, and the 1100

It’s a name. It needs to be capatalized. –> Jeremiah

i told you before i have a set of integra wheels that i would trade for some stuff just give me a call… or pm me.