WTT/FS: 1989 BMW 325i (5sp 2dr) $GONE

yes the motors are tanks. Cky89’s has like 200k on it and you can still see the crosshatches on the cylinder walls.

Fix’d

LMAO!!! someday ill have another project car…but until then im stuck modding the cobalt and voiding warranties lol

Whats a warranty?:rofl:

After you drive my e30 I think some things are gonna change for you… lol :smiley:

entirely road-worthy. by current state I mean with current rust and minor issues. namely cracked fogs, pictured fenders, ICV valve, rattly back seat noise, squeaky PS belt…tiny shit. the ICV/PS belt will be done in the next few days (I’ve got the ICV in the mail), and hopefully I’ll finally be able to figure out where the rattling comes from. also, I’m on the hunt for fenders, and I might work on cleaning up the car even more in general. as per right now, $1800. I’m afraid that if I do all the little shit to this car, it’s going to make me want to keep it.

I still don’t think a CRX would be able to fit what I need it to fit. if you want to try to prove me wrong, I guess I could check it out.

the crx has alot of room the rear interior is all in now and if u dont have enough room it all comes out with some screws. Then u have the whole back of the car. I might have a pic of it with out the rear interior let me look.
i would be lookin for a straight trade for cars no money in eather part dont have a damn job right now

i have always loved the looks of these cars and i think it would be badass to be owning one thats y i keep offering u what i have.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8397/sany1231nb5.jpg
Might be able to see it here i dont think i have many pics of it like that.

dude. seriously. post it on r3v, or maxbimmer or bimmerforums or e30tech or something and get way more for it. seriously. you could get at least 2200 for it. or put new fenders on it, throw the sport seats in, and get like 2500

erhm, yeah, I guess I’ll try that.

I guess this is my one bump for the next two weeks? okay, then.

well. no luck so far. chances are, I’m just going to hold on to this until it’s warm enough for me to actually work on it and pretty it up. I’ll still take offers and make updates on price/repairs as they happen.

trade for my integra?

bump, I guess. I’ve gotten some trade offers lately but nothing that I’m all too interested in.

bump for you man. my hatch ended up selling yesterday

good to hear dude. what do you plan on replacing it with?

the blue beamer is nice

glws

I’m actually very interested… I will have to see what happens when my tax return and/or refund comes in… Maybe it will be available when that time comes.

I really wish I had a garage to do something with this, but looks like I may just want to daily driver it

Interested in a 4dr 5pd jetta?

2.slow? i actually think he is…

and ilc, ive driven this car a bunch of times, it would be a fun daily.

yea its a 2.0

bimmer.

a beEmer is a bmw motorcycle

let me PM you on that. I’d like to discuss.