WTT modded 360 for Wii

I have a modded 360 it is the version with the 20gb harddrive, it is modded so it can play burnt copies of games

It is a 10-07 production console

Games-

Burns-

GH3
Dead Rising
Jerricho
Enchanted arms

Original games with case and manual-

NFS Carbon
PGR 3

I only have one wired controller for the 360, it works perfect and is mint condition and includes the owners manual, it has about 15 hours of play time on it

It is NOT banned on Live

I would prefer to trade for a Wii with a few games/accessories

Let me know what you got!

Thanks!

so not lookin to sell at all? if u just want a Wii ill give ya 275, or ill go buy a new one and we can trade straight up?

trying to get a wii with a few games

as far as selling I figure I have about $400 into the xbox

that’s tempting, but I’ve been enjoying the Wii too much lately and I assume it’s devoid of warranty…and I don’t have the cash to trust a 360 without a warranty.

Want to trade for any of my stuff?

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44212&highlight=ps3

I believe microsoft changed the harddrives in the new ones and they dont have the rrod problems the earlier units did

no thanks, nice looking stuff but I am not much of a car audio guy, I prefer to keep the radio low and listen to the exhaust note : )

Trade for gamecube? Same shit anyway…

:stuck_out_tongue: J/K and good luck trying to get a wii.

For what it’s worth, I’ve seen tons of people on the xbox modding boards say Microsoft replaced their console when it had RRoD. They’re replacing so many I don’t think they’re paying much attention.

No guarantee they wouldn’t send yours back saying the warranty was voided though.

trade for a brand new in box wii no extra’s …let me know

i read the same thing, sometimes they dont even look at the warranty sticker, just throw another in a box and ship it off.

I found out on the 2nd one I modded that if you’re real careful with a sharp razor blade you can peel back the warranty sticker without disturbing it’s “tamper proof” etching.

maybe + a little $$

lemmie know

Thanks