X360 : Splinter Cell : Conviction Article and Screenshots

First, EMO Spiderman, now EMO Sam? Say it aint so omgwtf.

http://www.mygen.com.au/article.php?page_id=96960179110181074&se_id=29&format=2

um thats so gay.

I just got done beating double agent a few times (different endings FTW) and it was such a great game except for it being so buggy on the PC.

Cant wait for this next one :tup:

I hope the not being :snky: works out,I liked be snky and slitting throats :frowning:

Looks pretty cool.

I call BS on the not achievable on PS3 stuff. No details seems shady.

Hey, Im playing Dbl. Agent right now as well…In Africa right now…I give this game a :tup:

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:5,topic:28914"”]

Hey, Im playing Dbl. Agent right now as well…In Africa right now…I give this game a :tup:

[/quote]

I gotta go back and try that level,I think it alters the ending if I kill the CIA agent or rescue him.

Good level indeed.

[quote=“Jon,post:6,topic:28914"”]

I gotta go back and try that level,I think it alters the ending if I kill the CIA agent or rescue him.

Good level indeed.

[/quote]

oh shit, i havent played it in so long that i forgot theres multiple endings. i minus whale try to get the other ending sense your won step a head of me

Cripes I cant get to the CIA agent. Is there a different ending if u let the ship blow up? I prevented it.

ugh.

Assuming we all have version 1 (PC,360,PS3)

Best - If Sam stops the destruction of the cruise ship, saves the CIA Agent Hisham, and saves Lambert / shoots Jamie Washington, or only two of these with NSA trust above 33%.

Bad - If Sam kills/destroys two of the three targets or saves all three with NSA trust below 33%,

Worst - If Sam kills/destroys all three targets (alternatively, kills/destroys two targets but trust with the NSA is below 33%), .

Wikipedia posts what happens,I edited that out because I didn’t want to spoil it.The PS2,Xbox1,Wii and GC have different content as well…WTF.

Thank you Jon you are such a nice person. I aprretiate greatly that u looked that up and posted it here for us…mostly me. So dont, “ugh”…it was very nice of you.:mamoru: :lol: