xbox 360 for 100 bux

http://www.amazon.com/gp/holiday/cv/homepage

At 2pm today. :ohnoes: GOnna be 2398543985 people trying to get it, but its worth a shot. :gotme:

i dont even want one, and I might try.

wordddd

NO, (sorry for caps)
THIS IS THE REASON YOU SHOULD WAIT FOR A PS3 SAVE 2G’S!!!
thats my opinion, i got my ps2 for 120 new, with 4 games 2 controlers, a memory card and a gift certificate to tgif’s
whos smarter???

i dont know shit about x-box, what does the core system lack compared to the better ones?

ill try it

the core has regular controller instead of wireless, no hard drive, and the cables are shittier i think. but for 100 bones its still a sick deal

100 is even worth it just to have a backup for modding or to set up on another tv for a leet death match in the same house

what does u buying a shitty ps2 have to do with anything in this thread?

:bloated:

:word:

That is so 20th century.

dell has them for 60 bucks off the premium and 15% off gears of war today/tomorrow

^ Link

for $100 i will give it a try.

While there was a lot of hype surrounding the launching of the Nintendo Wii and Sony Playstation 3, if you missed out, there might be a better alternative.

Dell.com is currently offering the Xbox 360 Premium (Hard-Drive Included) Console for $340, $60 off its retail price! You must add the Xbox 360 Premium to your cart to see the discount! If the Xbox’s price appears to be $580, click customize and remove all the accessories to get the price down to $400 - $60 discount.

This is the prime time to purchase an Xbox 360 because the year-long anticipated Xbox 360 game was just released earlier this month, Gears of War, which received a 9.4/10 rating from IGN.com. Not only this, but Dell is giving you an $8.85 (15% Off) Discount if you purchase Gears of War with the Xbox 360 Premium.

Considering the limited ability of both the Wii and PlayStation 3, along with their lack of games and initial console revisions being susceptible to major bugs and glitches, the Xbox 360 may very well be the best gaming choice for this holiday season.

SOLD OUT ALREADY! :frowning:

I got in 16 seconds after it started and they were gone :tif:

My page is still trying to refresh from 157pm :lol:

same here

wow that was nuts. tried it right away, and by the time the page refreshed they were gone…