xbox 360 question

For some reason on my xbox 360 I can’t save nhl 07 games? Like it tells me to pick save location and i pick my hdd (which has 12 gig free) and it says does not have enough room :wtf:

anyone know what the deal is with this? I can save other games just fine

not sure…

bump

sounds wierd i have had no problems wit my nhl 07 for 360 u might try jus goin into ur memory an deleting some of the movies xbox put on your hard drive before you got it they might be corrupted

mine does the same exact thing!!! it makes me watch the damn demonstration over and over again…I sometimes delete my saved game and it will save for a while, but then the it becomes corrupt or something…

if your 360 is a first gen or in other words came on one of the first shipments, i know they had alot of recalls on them… so you may want to check with microsoft to see if it could be your hard drive… but is it only when you try and save nhl games? or is it with every game?

Mine was doing the same thing, but I think I just figured it out 2 days ago… When you turn on NHL 07, press the circle “Xbox” button to bring up the Live/User Account info screen. Log in as either a user or an Xbox live account. You may have to watch the annoying demo one more time, but from then on it will save all of the info there for ya.

Also if you DL the roster updates, I think you have to be logged into that account to actually be playing with the updated.

And post your gamertag so I can play you guys in some NHL…

mother fucker i finally got some free time to go get a new game because i asked at EB games what they thought, and they suspected it was the game.

well, new game, still does it :mad:

this is the only f’ing game that does it though

I had that issue with madden 07, after the latest update it worked

I heard that it was a conflict with the Titantic preview that shipped w/ some systems…try deleting the video and see if it works