Xbox 360 stuff

looking for the disc drive for a 360. would prefer a legit microshaft one. if youve got a RRoDed system and are willing to part with it cheap that would work as well.
also looking for a power brick too.

shoot me a PM or post up.

i let my friend try to repair my RRoD system, and he failed miserably. I don’t think he damaged the disc drive…but the rest of the system is prob in pieces. I’ll ask him if he still has it.

sounds good

new years bump

bump.

just repaired my system. if you want it, it works with everything comes with all cords. make an offer. not willing to part.

edit: no hard drive

hdmi?
what you looking to get for it?

no hdmi… just the red/yellow/white connection, i dont know $120? ill throw in a controller too if you want

wrd. if i cant find parts for mine and can scrape up the cash ill shoot you a pm

sounds good let me know!

this xbox also has the fan mod so it blows twice as hard and loud. just an fyi. its really not that loud though

my Elite just red ringed, going to pick up a new one tonight… let me know if you want the ringed box with new HDD

im assuming its out of warrenty since your not sending it in?

yeah, it was one of the original elite’s. worked great up until today.

edit- i forgot they extended it to 3 years. i’m not gonna send it in anyway. too many bad experiences with previous efforts. i have to look back to get an exact date.

how much you want for it, power brick, and av cables?

you want the 120gb hdd with it?

gimme a price with it and without it.

pm’ed