xbox

can someone help reformat my xbox. the partition is messed up so i dont have room to save games…i will be home till the 27th. also i will pay not looking for a freebie

i can send you an .iso to burn to a disk that will reformat… but you woul dhave to reinstall everything… can you do that?

I am not that literate sorry

LOL!

did you backup your current games?

:eek4dance

HAH!

it may take a while then, you’d have to transfer all your games off and then format the drive then copy them back… if you want, i can hook it up, doesn’t have to be for $ but i can’t do it in one sitting… i’d ahve to let it transfer over night then come back the next day and mess with it and all that fun stuff… and if i fuck it up we will have to take it to s10blazed LOL!!!

seriously though… i’d do it or at least check it out and see if i can hook it up… dont’ you have a huge drive in there and some of it isnt’ configured?

???

I have a 120 gig drive in there…i never was able to save a game cause of the partition. there are some old nes games and such

it has a mutant X chip set or mod chip …

I cant find my power cord or i would let you know

Sonny so wants to geek out on your x-box.

haha… if yuou can live without it for a few days i’ll take it and check it out… i can probably wipe it and repartition i’d just want to copy off all your games and crap and then lay them back down… i’m not the best at having quick turn around… so make sure you don’t mind if i have it for a while… i’ll make sure i copy everything before i delete it to re-partition… but if i can’t figuer it out, we may need to call in reinforcements… (s10blazed)

:slight_smile:

^ sshhhh! rofl

I dont have any

i can deal with out it for a few days…i just like to take it back with me on monday

What exactly is wrong with it? Alot of times a corrupted partition can be fixed by re-writing the FATX partition table, and in turn will revive all the data that was there. In the worst case scenerio - your HD got FUBAR’d - I could wipe it totally and partition/reformat it. I have a lot of shit to replace what you lost :wink:

But the problem still needs to be identitifed in my mind…

this makes me think it was never working :dunno:

john, did you set it up?

slowcamaro, want to meet up so i can check it out? i’m in the north :greddy: hills

here it is the hard drive is set up in different partitions. the partitions let say A where i would have to save games movies etc has no room. then there is another partition with let say 100 gig of space.

all the other people overseas that got theres done had it set up different

its either it was partitioned wrong
OR
I am a idiot.

If you want to call me i can PM my number

thanks guys

you are doing me a favor so its up to you… hell i would drive to west newton if i had to

BUMP

412-443-3359

Bring it by my place and I’ll fix it. Friday in the early afternoon would be best. Pm’ing you address.