Anyone have a modded xbox?

Alright the xbox I bought has been acting up (was tossing code 13 now its code 16) I need to know how to fix this and still be able to keep games ect on the harddrive.

Can someone come fix this ill even pay you if your far away.

S10BLAZEDSI

he is the man on these

who would have figured the guy with the pot reference in his name would be a video game expert

thats cause he has a s10 a blazer and civic si

ah yea thats the guy i was looking for, damn I need his help lol i’ll even supply bud haha (jk)

he doesnt live to far from you also,great guy

if you supply im there

Ironic, huh?

But the thing is, I don’t hardly ever play video games. I tinker with the consoles and mod them - then never even play with them how they’re s’posed to be played with. I’ve had a Wii for about 4 months now and have played less than 3 hours total. My nephews play it.

Anyways, I got your PM about the Xbox. Doesn’t sound like too big of a problem, although without seeing it and testing the hard drive inside its a tough call. If you want to try and make arrangements to bring it here let me know. It would be easier than making an on-site diagnosis since all of my stuff is here. If you plan on being at Wexford Starlite Cruise on 7/27 just bring it along. We can hook it up in my truck and diagnose it further from there. Let me know if you plan on coming so I can bring a few discs that may solve your problems on the spot.

bump can anyone else help?

if not ill wait till star lite cruise

does someone want to mod mine for a reasonable price?

w00t I can get it to boot now! sorda

I have a slayers disc and now it will show me info. I was told to clean out the C drive and then network the files over.

s10 does that sound right? and can you hook me up still on friday? I will be there.

If you have a Slayers disc you should be able to repair your boot partition. Although, Slayers installs Evox as the dash board with generic settings. I believe yours booted directly into XBMC (as they all should…), which requires another step or two. But if you are able to get into Evox through the Slayer’s disc at least your hardware is fine. I can bring you a ‘boot disc’ so to speak of XBMC’s newest edition on Friday. Then I can just copy that over to your hard drive instead of Evox so it will be back to normal.

I still plan to attend the cruise tomorrow, but I have lots planned in addition to the cruise. So we’ll have to time it right. I estimate I’ll be there around 6:30. I’ll stay for a bit and check out some cars and then my girlfriend and I are going out sometime after that. I’ll bring those discs and we can just hook up your Xbox in my truck.