X's

I switched my Adelphia accounts recently and ever since i’m on this new account. When i do a Image search on Yahoo, I get 50% x’s, and 50% images.

Anyone know why this happens, and what steps to take to fix it?

:S did you get a new modem? usually when that happens i get a shit modem. so i trade it in and solve problems. wait to see if anyone else has ne ideas though.

yeah I got a crap modem that they are swappin tuesday cause it’s defective anyways.

I’ve had to provision it for the past 3 days now

hopefully they didnt give you a 5120 SB, they got a bad run of these and they quite frankly poop.

It’s sure not a motorola, Hmm, let me go down and look,…

It’s a “Terayon TJ 715x”

terayon are olllddd. get surfboard

No one here knows? wow! thats a first

Dammit, Its doing it again, This time, Everything is X’s!

HELP!!!

See:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Buffalony/XS.jpg

clear browser cache

its god telling you he hates you

-Clear cache, reset web settings under the programs tab.
-Disable ad-blocking software
-Disable AV/firewall software
-Make sure you have enough hard drive space for the drive that is being used to store the browser cache.

A modem issue “usually” won’t cause red X’s.

If that was it would most likely be packetloss, slow speeds, or other random odd issues with losing sync/ethernet connection, and who knows what else. Though I agree SB5120s are shit compaired to the SB5100/5101 modems the 5120 even has lower rated specs in terms of upgradeability :bloated:.

TJ715s are cheap shit boxes, but then again I havn’t touched mine for the 10 months I’ve owned it. All comes down to chance

ipconfig /flushdns