XXR 527 18x9.75 +20 235/45/18 BLIZZAKS 5x114.3/100

Got some XXRs on Bridgestone Blizzaks (tires cost $900+ shipping). Perfect winter wheels. Wheels are less than a year old. Light curbing on 3/4 wheels and scratches on the 4th. Otherwise great condition. Tires are at 80%, conservatively. They’re 5x114.3 and 5x100. Wheels can be ready to ship by Friday. Asking 875 plus shipping OBO. Make an offer. 18" blizzaks are expensiveee! Had these on a y33 q45.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-y081-ffFym0/T4tekMZUiPI/AAAAAAAAB44/AgffoQzsGvs/s576/IMAGE_59E271C6-6CF9-4ED5-9EA8-EFE6CF06A4E6.JPG

Here’s a pic on my buddy’s evo
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-YrYg-3xfPX4/TwtczE1f-sI/AAAAAAAAB3w/PVPeQVy2hPo/s576/IMAGE_B1601EA5-ECF2-45BB-8E00-9177112CAB44.JPG

Purty. Glws.

Thanks man

All you AVB!

Na brah just sold the oem wheels to some dsm gangbangers from the Bronx

These are wheels and snows. You are fucked if you think your gonna drive on 265 summer tires…

I need to get some paper together before I make any moves anyway

Hahah let me know if you’re interested/want to make an offer when you’ve got cash flow. I might rock them into winter for a little while. Feels good having nice fitting wheels with snow tires :number1

Word ill let you know Ollie but where are you located at now that they need to be shipped?

I just copied and pasted from zilvia. I live in rochester now but meeting in the capital region wouldn’t be an issue.

AVB…a word of advice…Even with snows, you’re gonna slide. Now, you’ll be able to do the speed limit with them but just cuz you’re AWD doesn’t mean much in this car. I ran Hankook summer tires my first winter and Blizzaks my second. Snows made a huge difference but car will step out no questions asked at 55+mph if you’re not careful.

lol I highly disagree with this. What car are you driving?

I drove my Q45 all winter last year and the year before with nothing but rear snow tires. Thing never kicked out once unless I turned off traction control and did it on purpose. And when I did it on purpose, it would be sooooo controlled (fun as hell btw). Still I would see STIs and Evos flying past me down the highway in fresh powder. On top of that, my driveway is a steep hill. I can make it about quarter the way on summers, but glide right up on mediocre snow tires. Same thing with my e36m. With a 2012 Evo? Cmon. Thing will be planted with 4 blizzaks. It’s even overkill IMHO. I usually just run whatever if it’s awd

I agree with Ollie on this. Ern I know you just try and lend advice but dude this isn’t my first winter with a car. I drove last winter with my rwd G35 on 275 summers.

Erngotti has an Exo X too if I’m not mistaken

fuck conventional winter cars, i’m hoping for a crazy winter and still need to buy snows for my miata.

I said this lol the evo sucks on summer tires. Does great with snow tires. But the car will step out at 55 in a straight line if you matttttt it. I was just giving advice lol.

I do have an 08 EvoX. I know this from experience. Just be conservitive with the gas pedal is all

i drove a 500hp RWD car in the winter with two snows. Worked awesome.

Money Mike drove his 600+whp turbo Civic that weighed probably ~2200lbs on drag radials in the winter not giving a fuck and was alright :rofl

smash the loud pedal and turn the wheel

oh and bump for some freshies