4 BLIZZACKS + SOHC vtec Civic = BEST drive to work EVER

So much fun…Blizzacks are the best tires Ive ever had…period. I was drifting around multi car accidents :thumb . If you can afford some of these bad boys. Do treat yourself.

happy drifting

jones

Def agree. I have the same on my Civic. The thing is a goat in the snow!

ditto, pple forget how to drive and i was just drifting around them as well

Have them on the civic !

Regular all seasons ftw. If you know how to drive you’ll live. I put my studded general altimax on my girlfriends teg. Went like a mofo today. I think I may pick up Hakkapelita’s from my boy at JD’s

Blizzaks make a car unstoppable in snow

my g-ForceT/A kdw’s didn’t do so well on the way into school this morning and I spun the subie on a looping on ramp. Threw the bitch in reverse to prevent the front end hitting the guardrail and ended up spinning once more with the rear bumper stopping less than an inch from the same rail.

lol, should’a put the blizzaks on last night, but they’re on now.

who needs those just the normal all terrains here

if one more person make a thread about the snow, how people cant drive in the snow, or how good there car is in the snow, im going to burry K20 in said snow!

That doesn’t sound good to me! I need to stop quick when those minivans spin out in front of me!

people forget you can’t actually “drift” in FWD cars

any of them running head-on into telephone poles on straight roads?:retardclap

sorry, I couldn’t help myself…:hug

OMG LOLz

Nah. They didnt have VtaK.

I have blizzaks on my bmw and for it being rwd it was awesome in the snow this morning, I am very happy with it and it was def. worth $135 a tire:number1

heh-heh-heh 2wd :smiley:

2wd is fun, back off!

damn it you beat me to it james!

Blizzaks FTW. /snow

Going out w/ KDWS = ballsy!! hahhaha