4 BLIZZACKS + SOHC vtec Civic = BEST drive to work EVER

hanging it that far out on an unplowed onramp = bad idea :lol but hey, the winter wheels weren’t dry to mount the tires on yet.

I love spinning minivans in snow… Ask Psi2high

ur just figuring this out?..noob

dude first winter I think i’ve ever had snow tires. lol. TBH i’ve always rocked bald or mostly bald junk tires…and dont give me any lip hollywood…I drove the turbo teg a whole winter on cooper lifeliners. no accidents. Blizzacks FTW /thread

jones

p.s. I <3 hollywood.

Daily driven bitches. What it looked like in the morning:

But I made it safely to work:

Thanks to these:

And can I just say the S with these tires is the BEST vehicle I’ve ever driven in snow. Holy shit. Fuck SUVs. I was passing trucks in ditches and swerving around FWD sedans that couldn’t make hill starts. I was the first one down my street in the morning and plowed 6+ inches. Car felt so stable and planted on snow-packed 787 it was almost unreal. Suck my dick winter.

I salute you sir.

Blizzaks=Good
Nokian Hakkapeliitta=Best

I have Blizzaks on the CSRT4 and they work fine. The Nokians though…my god…you could have a unicycle and get around w/o a problem if you had a Hakk on it!

Exactly, the Blizzak is just this years trend tire on this site. Good tire, sure, not a Nokian though.

This is the 2nd season i’m rocking my Blizzak WS-50’s, and the top compound is ALMOST worn off.

I’ll probably pick up a set of Generals for next winter.

i just cried a little…

S2000 in snow…

btw We have Blizzaks and Dunlop Graspics IN STOCK @ Mavis!
Come down and see me!

touche my friend, tooouuche

Whatevs

I rock the mustang in the winter, I actually have torque (not much though).

I hear you. It’s my only car. :-\

http://memegenerator.net/Instances/712/Insanity-Wolf-BLIZZARD-DRIVE-S2K-ANYWAY.jpg

I’m crazy like that.

drive it backwards, instant FWD

how about hakkapeliittas?

Yeah RWD is actually really nice in the snow! I love it so far. Even with an open diff and Hakkapeliittas (sp?) I did fairly well!

Same here :cry:

wow, I found the winner. This car had Cali plates last yaer too: