Yahoo Japan auction

Anyone know exactly how to use it? I’ve had the page translated but have some issues having something shipped to Canada.

PM me please.

Thanks,

Mike

Most sellers on Yahoo Auction Japan will not ship overseas… most of the auctions state Japan shipping only. If you knew Japanese however you could contact the seller and arrange something but if the seller’s auction is Japan only you’ll have trouble paying and arranging shipping (if they are even willing to ship to North America) even moreso if you do not speak Japanese.

There are a bunch of services (completely english speaking with customer service) that will bid on the item for you, the item will be sent to that company, then the company sends you the item from Japan. These services do charge fees tho and sometimes the item you thought was a real good deal becomes just “meh”

I have the translation down pat, I’m just curious as to if there is an actual option for shipping to North America versus having to contact the seller. It seems as though I need some specifics that I do not hold that prevent me from signing up.

There is no option to ship items to Canada (You need a Japanese mailing address). You either have a friend who’s living in Japan grab it for you, or use a third party company that has a Japanese address (RE: warehouse) and then they in turn ship it out to you (For a percent of the price of the item plus shipping)…

I used to use a company but now that my friend lives there, I just ask him to send me stuff…