Yaris turbo. go figure... it wont come to the US

http://car.kak.net/Article841.html

i think its a pretty cool little hatch.

It’s cool, but it’s still a Yaris. I’d opt for a Mini Cooper S over that if I were considering a quick subcompact FWD sporty gheymobile.

not bad

150HP? Meh. However - It does only weigh what, 2600 lbs? lol

the bottom ends seem to be good for mid 200’s

I’d take a Turbo Fit.

thats hot, a mid-200 hp yaris would fly

ditto, but the fit is way over priced. they want like 17k for one not even fully loaded. honda missed the boat on that one.

I hope we get the R&D Yaris we applied for from Yota.

not bad, but depending on price i might be on BikerFry’s bandwagon

hollar

thats going to be a sweet project

Yeah will be siiiick if so. :shoot:

how is toyota going for world domination when all their shit is underpowered and every single model had at least 1 recalled this year :gotme:

Most people who buy cars buy for reliability. Most people who buy toyotas buy them because you buy them and you can treat them like crap and they will run forever.

1 recall is NOTHING, btw.

PS. 150HP in a 2300 lbs car is not bad, it’s like 200HP in a 2800lbs car (Ex. colbalt SS)

That and it’s still reliable…

the hp to weight ratio is right on par with everything else out there.

your demographic (big iron domestic) is really really really small. if it wasnt gm and ford would sell more cars, and wouldnt be losing money faster than howie drops his pants for the cack.

and dont even start on the recalls from the “big” 3

theyre cheap, sporty, well equipped, economical, reliable and they dont look like complete shit (IE: aveo). Im prolly gonna rock one as a daily

:tup:

^
werd, i want to see if the 3 door TS comes state side.

http://car.kak.net/bilder/toyota/toyota_yaris_turbo03s.jpg
I mean, I know it’s a Yaris, but fucking ewwwwwwww.

Cool little car though.

The new Tundra is pretty beefy. 380hp

I think its a cool idea. It boosts up a low horsepower car. But, still for the money if its horsepower one is pursuing there’s better choices out there. Although, it would be a good idea as a daily driver- good gas milage, decent hp, manual transmission.

oh and it looks pretty hot. I’d prefer it in a yellow or red color though. And, too bad it won’t be in the US.