YAY BUSH!!

Yea Jeg what they do for those adoptive families is take aabout 40-50 embryoes and let them start to grow…they then impants ONE into a woman and the rest are trashed…to you thats 40 some-odd live being destroyed

I was going to reply…but I’m far too frustrated with JEGs lack of reasonable thought process now…

It is estimated that two-thirds of the country approves of the bill.

So is he pushing “morality” upon two-thirds of the American people?

Sweet deal right? :banghead:

I am willing to bet the 1/3 are not educated enough on the subject or have such extreme religious views (like these folks www.godhatesfags.com) that they are unable to support such a bill.

he is a catholic… what else do you think he is gonna do… he obviously is gonna veto this bill… come on everyone saw this coming

no its more like part of that 2/3rds believes in it purely for relidious reasons, while another part believes in it for truely moral reasons. and yet a third part has a mix of both. and Im sure part of that also just doesnt care enough to have their own opinion or follow blindly (ie jeg)

Yay, a thread that for once I can join the Bush hate.

Big :tdown: from me.

He’s not catholic. I am. He’s some kind of born-again evangelical official moralism nonsense.

Wow!

FIXED

No offense to anyone, but I dated a chick whose family was born-again, they were fucking nuts.

:word:

6000 year old earth… Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight… :lolsign:

JEG.

I’ll put this in terms, you can understand.

Remember last week, when in the Mighty Taco parking lot…you were handing out cans of beer, to whomever wanted them?

Well, in this case…you would just be throwing them out, so why not give them out to people who could use/consume them?

same thing.

HAHAHA

I wanna eat a stem cell burger.

YAY!
UP THE AMOUNT OF CHILDREN DEPENDANT ON THE WELFARE SYSTEM.
UP THE TAXES.
UP THE THEOCRACY.

nah man, he’s a WASP. the last catholic president was shot by one bullet from 30+ different angles.

Good job Bush. I can’t believe the views of some people. Stem cell research would benefit many. I guess it is easy for some who are unaffected not to care, and have no concern for tryin to save the lives of people are who’s lives are significantly shortened by diseases.

Most definitely.

I don’t blame Bush. I blame the people that voted for Bush. I don’t think he is really a good reflection of what Americans feel about major issues. This is probably why he is becoming a weaker leader day by day.

I wish that i had posted in this thread earlier. My father has paid over 100k for 6 months worth of stem cell experiements and research that may, not definatly but may help to cure the heart condition that he has. That donation wasn’t even that much according to him. At the last Cleveland Clinic conference, some lady wrote a check for 1M on the spot. Even if the gov’t wont fund research, people like him and that lady will still continue to, and inevitably it will succede, and there will be amazing hope for a massive segment of the population.

Cards you were dealt is bullshit! He took a stress test, passed it and was rushed to emergency bypass after the results of the nuclear medecine tests in his blood. There is no such thing as fate, it is all about how strong, smart, and for somepeople how rich you are. He is lucky that he fits all of those categories quite well, and is able to do whatever it takes to be a grandfather, and a great grandfather.