YEAH THE NISMO kid HERE

buy a honda. nissan is to nismo as honda is to ____

homo lol

i made a name on b15sentra.net or w/e the hell it is, and i was surprised as to see how many owners of 1.8 S.E.'s are SOOOOO serious about Nismo + their 1.8 S.E. cars. especially when Nismo does not cater to them at all… i was puzzled, and could not figure it out…

so in the end, i just “LOL’ed”

horny

LOL:biglaugh:

well the suspension stuff and cosmetic stuff will work…but the motor parts dont u could probably make the exhaust and CAI work with a little mod…hell i even hate when the Spec V owner use Nismo for everything…like that 02NismoSpecV guy that was posting…(I LOVE YOU MIKE). The only Nismo thing I own are floormats because they were on sale and I needed new ones…well mike is giving me an intake for other services :slight_smile: but I would never buy one…the 1.8 guys are pretty funny though…

Translated.

did i miss somthing is this car fast or slow

lol the car is slow but he is doing some mods mainly for auto x…but everyone chill out hes new and everyone is giving him a had time…i did not like the kid for the longest time, but i was with him last night and taking to him he’s an ok dude so just keep that in mind

is he the dude with the girl that loves VTEC?? if so shes getting a ride in my car next time :stuck_out_tongue:

<<<<<<<<<<<< im the sexy guy wit the clean engine bay :wink:

^^ya lol and my hatch too

undertones thread !

[quote=mickdad246;912309]is he the dude with the girl that loves VTEC?? if so shes getting a ride in my car next time :stuck_out_tongue:

what? wow thats fukin great (loving the vibrations ftw)

so its true, VTEC gets panties wet

no no it just warms the inner leg/THI not get pantiez wett …lets get it right okay

agreed to disagree vtec gets bitches lol

ya ya ya … well i got my girl with no vtec … how u explain that ? okay okay yah monthly rental ?.. fee lol

So whats up with all of you guys rippin on the 1.8? im not trying to defend this kid ,but half of you that are commenting in this thread have no clue to what your talking about.

and if he lost to a stock jetta i feel bad cuz that means someone does not know how to drive properly.

I will answer the question about times: car should run roughly between a 16.7 - 17.1 completely bone stock

I have clocked mine in at 15.8 with minor mods and weight reduction at maple grove. nothing fancy, but then again its also not a performance orientated motor so what you see is what you get and some people just dont seem to understand that.

also im not quite understanding the facination with nismo?!?! :uhh:

ah yes i almost forgot. Welcome to the fun dude. Nice to see another 1.8

/end

lol, its got nothing to do with the Nismo brand name, nor the 1.8… it’s about this kids affection of those.

QFT, but Boost gets you laid!!:wiggle:

u musta lied to her, and told her ure NIZZZZZZZZZZZZMOOOOOOOOO… had VTEC… :biglol:

NIZMO 1.8 SENTRA S.E.