yellow svt cobra?

yea i know i haven’t been on here in a while. a lot of you guys don’t like me since that earlier incident a while back but I’ve grown up a lot since then. anyways, anyone know who drives that supercharged yellow svt cobra around here? met him at the lot tonight and did a dig with him, he seemed pretty cool, just wondering if anyone knew who he was

shut up.

quote so that when he picks on another handi we can all see how far he’s matured.

subd

negged

surprised you aren’t banned yet

Come on guys its been a solid 3 or 4 months since we last heard from him. That’s plenty of time for someone to completely change their ways, mature, hit puberty, and become a totaly upstanding person.

Yes that was sarcasm.

invalid carriage

You do realize that DOESNT narrow things down at all, and a “yellow svt cobra” comes stock supercharged… so again it doesn help track it down and for all we know it could be 100% stock therefore un-impressive.

Also, if they were on this forum, were a respectful person to start, and read about your past escapade… I doubt they would be enjoying your physical presence… annnnnnd nobody thats a regular goes to that LOT you are speaking of.

NEGd OP.

gtfo kid.

LOCK 1

BAN 1

Lock 2 ban 2

Lock 3 ban 3

Lock 4 band 4

ohh wait:

u mean 2.7HellOnWheels or Me, K-Kid? :ninja

Is that really a question? Come on now.

Just makin sure. :hug lol

MODS… LOCK N BAN! THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

:rofl

U beat him?

Pete, there were not reputable whitnesses…

of course he did, prolly walked him 10 times in a row! :rofl

Naw man, he wasn’t handicapped. DIDN’T HAVE THE BALLS.