Yes it's Really Me, Car Recently Broken Into Thread

Yes it’s me. No, I don’t plan to stick around much beyond this post/another one saying they were caught, but I am extending my reach as far as I can to try to recover something stolen from me.

My car was broken into around 8pm last night, the window was shattered and this was stolen:

http://shopping.yahoo.com/844735628-xdma7650-in-dash-motorized-receiver-240-watts/;_ylt=A2KJ38o_FGRQ6hMAoAMbFt0A

Along with replacing my shattered window, I’d like to see this CD player back in my car where it belongs. Cash reward for anyone whose information leads to the recovery of this item or prosecution of the individual involved. $100 radio isn’t the end of the world, but its still my $100.

Thank you for your time.

I saw you during the car show in Lake George BLASTING Rick Ross - 911 from that deck.

Shit, Murrdog better give that shit back before he’s prosecuted.

It’s a shitty $100 deck… I’d be more pissed about the window!

How much is the reward on a $100 deck?

I like how you said

like anyone gives a fuck

He lied about the reward part

I wonder if OP paid for his second account when he agreed to the terms of service when registering?

yes he did. with the $100 deck reward money

GUYS THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD, NO JOSHING AROUND

I tried to find a non stock photo of the deck so I could create a classified for it and say I got it from egpumpkinthrowingsisterraper but I couldn’t find a single damn one

lol at “decks” so 90s

http://i56.tinypic.com/2mcx9ah.jpg

Cash reward for a stolen Walmart deck. Lol

If I get a written and notarized confession of all the lies ever said by nick alero, I will quit my job to solve this case.

this song, along with the whole album minus like 2-3 songs, is fucking awful…and i do like rick ross.

I wouldn’t hold out much hope for the Credence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

THESE ****** WONT HOLD ME BACK

did this happen in or around Georgia by any chance?

So wait, there is verified proof that this poster actually owned this radio at one time?