Yet another "O.G." is outta here...

nothing wrong with staying here if you get a good job, but i guess thats most peoples problem.

Good luck sean! Have a safe trip.

:tup:

good for you, sean… i hope it works out well for you!

gimme a ring before you leave.

who is gonna hook me up with tires now

Hey, take it easy man. Have fun, and I know youll still stay in touch with those on the forum still in the area. Hell, I’m in airborne school now and I even stay in touch now and then.

Have a good juan, man. Va beach is awesome!

William!

How is it going!!!

dont suck bryan moore off too much… :tdown:

well… good luck, i’ll be down sometime to visit

GL sean… VA bch FTW!! u def. are moving to the best place (so far) out of all of us! lol

:tup: to joining the southern migration big guy.

lol, this post has been about 3 weeks in the making, but wasn’t official until early this week

and ever since it came close, theres been like a dozen other people leaving threads

its like…fuck, there goes my chance at an original thread :lolham:

OH, GET THIS SHIT

was going to be leaving the first week of october…i come home today to FUCKING JURY DUTY starting october 2nd…wtf…

so i might be sticking around for another week :stuck_out_tongue:

and and and, i entered in a raffle for sabres season tickets…i’d bet a considerable amount, that with my luck now that i’m leaving, i’ll win, so look for a post for those FS coming soon lol

if anyone goes back into my old tires FS threads, seriously, like 10 bucks for any of them, they need to leave before i do. i’ll also have a big moving garage sale thread in the next few days…bunch of fish tanks, video games, dvd’s, cd’s, random shit, tires, etc etc etc

thanks for all the good wishes…i’ll be hoping for the best as well!

:word: :word: :word:

i love buffalo to death and it hurts to leave, but the job market here is just plain shitty. i’ve been somewhat sitting on my hands waiting for a few particular jobs in the area to open or free up, and they haven’t. VA beach was the next option and the door opened very quickly, so i’m running through blind hoping for the best. Time will tell…

im sure if you tell them you are moving out of the state they arent going to force you to go.

Good luck with the move man :tup:

btw…

http://www.virginiabeachgasprices.com/index.aspx?&area=Virginia%20Beach%20-%20Central&area=Virginia%20Beach%20-%20East&area=Virginia%20Beach%20-%20North&area=Virginia%20Beach%20-%20NW&area=Virginia%20Beach%20-%20SE&area=Virginia%20Beach%20-%20South&area=Virginia%20Beach%20-%20SW&area=Virginia%20Beach%20-%20West

FTMFW

:slight_smile:

:tup:

GL Man… you’ve been like a sista to me :slight_smile:

NO SHIT??? that exact same thing happened to me. :confused:

i sent them a certified letter with a copy of my moving quote from Allied and they relieved me of duty though. :smiley:

damn - one after another … good luck out there, hopefully I catch you before you leave since neither of us goto meets much

Posting from my new home in Florida, YOU WILL NOT REGRET LEAVING BUFFALO.

i remember you posted about moving to tampa while i was IN tampa lol

i was split between va beach and tampa, but this is my shot to establish myself on my own, so we’ll put the family scene in florida on hold for now

but ya never know, you might see me down there sometime…personally i ranked tampa higher only on account of the lightning

god im going to miss hockey…nhl center ice package here i come…

good luck with the move, once you get down there and get settled you’ll wonder what took you so long to leave.