Yet another perk for 360 owners

http://www.hardocp.com/news.html?news=MzU4NzgsLCxoZW50aHVzaWFzdCwsLDE=

Netflix is now going to stream HD content with the fall update. No other device currently has this functionality nor does streaming their “watch now” titles via the website.

pretty cool :tup: Can’t wait till that update. I use the watch now feature often, their library is actually pretty decent these days

Old news, but i may actually sign up for netflix again because of this.

noticed HD content lol. didn’t realize they weren’t streaming HD yet.

i might sign up, and i might buy a xbox b/c of it…

already new about this way back. id stay its a good idea tho… even though i bought a ps3 for the blu ray

everyone has known about netflix streaming to the 360 next month. The fact that they are streaming HD content is the new news.

More and more reason for me to buy a 360

and the price is very appealing now too :tup:

hurray

:tup:

Will a normal netflix membership be enough for this or will you have to use microsoft points for this as well?

From what I’ve read this is all from your netflix membership.

yup, if you have a netflix account where you’re able to go on their website and stream movies, thats all you need.

def will come back to netflix for this :tup:

BONER!

not old news.

READ :slight_smile:

can u stream netflix on the xbox now? SD?

fuck, might have to sign up

SD and HD

wont be avalible until the fall update next month though

you “can” currently stream it through the xbox with some plugin’s/hacks for media center, but it leaves a lot to be desired. If you try fastforwarding/rewinding the movie your watching, it will start over from the beginning. I gave up on it

thanks, maybe you should read my second line and post 5

unless the word marinara appears in your posts they go ignored by kevin. :slight_smile:

hahaha

bitch

See how that worked? he say my post. If you really want his attention you’ll use the word “alfredo”